If we were to select a representative for a Fox News interview about this place, who would we pick?

If we were to select a representative for a Fox News interview about this place, who would we pick?
I vote for omegahon.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-01-27-at-11.43.36-AM.jpg (2880x1800, 435.59K)

i would pick Contrapoints.

skullchan

Obviously Daria.

hatchan

>omegahon
Oh God, Imagine her in her pajamas, she's awkward as hell and she's doing the lizard tongue thing

Would Melanie realistically do a better job than Doreen?

I'd like to see her try
Downside is that people from KF would probably dox her lol

Cara, she'd be a brickwall to the interviewer and immovable like a fridge.

fuck she might even sing the star spangled banner so conservatives will side with her. i've seen her do that before.

As have I. It's frightening that she's a teacher and yet she goes online and literally waves her dick around.

I think anyone is better than a washed up, autistic NB who peaked when he was a facebook libertarian.

It's frightening that she's a teacher and yet she goes online and literally waves her dick around.
when did that happen???

Attached: 1612282984382.jpg (216x216, 5.97K)

olive is a gun owning eugenics suporting creep so fox new would love her

Probably yes. She at least has bright lighting in most of her photos, and can be somewhat intelligent in posts that aren’t mental breakdowns

It happened on Discord and was recorded. Any sharing of links or screenshots results in banning since mods are simps.

wait cara is the one that likes lapis lazuli right?

Melanie is an autistic tranner that peaked when she advocated for Communism in here, and she isn't washed up either

terje
or maybe a drugged up carmen

Oh obviously me, i nominate myself. Ive always wanted to get on there! Ill bring some props and do the chinese warlord voice to disarm them before going in for the kill.

Was just about to suggest you you lil narcissist

Degen. I don't think she would do a good job or anything I just think more people should be aware that that cutie exists

agp schizo rep, definitely.

This isnt narcissism, its confidance in my abilities. Should i have taken my trip off to praise myself? Thats cowardly.

Im just saying ive got at least a B grade in my appearance, voice and accumulated information and im a national competitor in public speaking contests who is willing to talk like Dr. Cornell West or Master Splinter on tv because i dont respect the medium.

Lemme at him, ill whip his dick off

Attached: unnamed (5).jpg (512x298, 50.29K)