Hopefuel ftm top surgery

I've seen way too many botched top surgeries lately. The memes are fun and all, it's not about that, but they're brainworming me. I need to see decent results. I have my first consultation this week and I think I'm eligible for peri or keyhole, so I'd like to see what that could look like. I'm so scared because DI looks so ugly and clocky.

Attached: FJAeteVWQAQzG5u.png (680x556, 217.6K)

I'm gonna be honest here, my only regret about top surgery is not telling the doc to not bother saving the nipples. If I've just had him focus on the chest sculpt I'd have been able to get tattoos of male-looking areola with minimal scars. As is the scars around the pepperonis are what I hate most about my body.

Attached: nuzleaf.png (512x512, 137.09K)

>tattoos of male-looking areola with minimal scars
Holy shit. Those exist?

The only way you're going to have good results is if you have very low bf% or have been working out and have defined pectoral muscles. Sorry but it's the truth.

Not OP but what if I had AA cups pre-T and am now almost flat (havent done top yet), I havent worked out enough yet for defined pecs but is having nearly not tits good enough

>cutting off bits of your body is normal and healthy, yes very mentally sound

me to cancer patients going in for surgery

Yes because they are very equivalent, classic woman moment. Yes because if your tits aren't removed you'll die, yes very mentally sound

Post chest? Are you planning on getting top or nah?

Attached: C4344A5C-89BB-4563-99B4-06A551DB940C.jpg (960x500, 90.22K)

Being a luddite over body autonomy and transhumanism is just retardbrain (and most of the bodymodding community are cis men)

>body autonomy and transhumanism
pooners are as far from transhumanism as it gets lol

Deathtier appearance yes but I'm very early on T.

Still deliberating on top, I feel like I want to see how it looks first once I start to develop pecs. Since I'm almost flat and I'm volcel so I dont feel massive dysphoria over it.

Attached: 20220205175017.png (609x609, 332.59K)

Please don't cut off your boobs or dicks... wear the clothes, identify and behave however but please don't get surgery

You don't need top. If you want to be flat, go to a gyno surgeon.

Check ND Stevenson and Ally Beardsley

What is so deranged about removing a useless flab of skin that limits your movement and fucks up your appearance? I don't get why cis women don't remove it too

I'm jealous

why not just be a woman. like this is a womans body, im a straight man, i want to fuck this. Why all the mental illness stuff

do you want to be bodyswapped into it? I dont ever want to fuck anyone anyway so it's moot for me

other people don't exist to be an object of desire for you hope this helps

medalie has a lot of amazing results

You're wrong though

kys