I feel like theres no hope for trans men when dating

I feel like theres no hope for trans men when dating.
I'm embarrassingly short, have the tinest bit of facial hair, no other body hair cant seem to grow, and a layer of puppy fat, so look even more like a barely teen boy. And whenever I pass most people think I'm like 13.

Attached: vhpw2g6tjrj51 (1).jpg (640x455, 20.32K)

why do you think that everyone hates you op

PUSHUPS BABEEEEYYY

thats me but im amab on E hrt theres no way I see to break the fact that im just a manlet

Move to south america or asia

Are you straight? Because if you're self-hating and brainwormed enough you can always find a lesbian to date you. She will always see you as a woman, or pretend you're the totally special exception, and you'll always have that in the back of your mind. But you'll get laid.

If you have self-respect, just be gay and into piv. You'll find cis guys in no time.

If you have self-respect, but aren't gay or into piv, you can always go t4t. It did wonders for me.

Im actually warming up to the concept of little pooner-roos. Y'all can take all the bi trash that clogs up gay mens spaces. Bishits can date you, LARP that they are a gay couple and you both can leave actual gays alone.

You get cock and validation, bishits get pussy but dont have to deal with cis women and we get rid of sociopathic bisexuals. Everyones a winner

You sound like you have AIDS.

wow, edgy.

Attached: 1642911920235.jpg (640x778, 124.09K)

based gayden

i dont think everyone hates me, just have had no luck dating

I'm straight with a thing for androgynous girls and pretend to be bisexual to date enbies and ftms, I'm in a long-term relationship with one now
every man that pays you attention is like me and they will never admit it

Why would you long-term, doesnt your sort hate for any ftm to continue being on T and thus "turn ugly"? I always thought that pump and dump was the only rational thing to do in your place

either go for bi guys or t4t realistically those are your best bet especially t4t given that's what all the questionably passing trans people end up doing in order to not get chasers lying about their sexuality to be with you lol

You have to move to Philliphines

I get him to wear lingerie but the body hair is getting a bit much

so are you just gonna dump him and move on or??

Sounds like the pooner is the only one winning in this situation kek

Honestly what did you expect

>And whenever I pass most people think I'm like 13.
sounds like boyfriend material to me

Attached: hooni.png (2008x2606, 2.01M)

a lot of ftms are autopedophilic

you really think?