Is accepting twinkhon hell and settling for a yaoi poisoned fujo brained cis girl the only viable path for the midshit...

Is accepting twinkhon hell and settling for a yaoi poisoned fujo brained cis girl the only viable path for the midshit (started HRT 16-20) tranny? All other paths require some degree of self delusion or wishful thinking.

Attached: 1639108081899.jpg (735x702, 52.78K)

you cant just fuck a bi guy?

>bi guy
I have never met an appealing one of these

>started HRT at 16
>midshit
This is either superb bait or the zoomers are *really* starting to lose all perspective.

>zoomer
I'm a millenial (born '94)

>settling
idk that sounds kinda nice to me

i think once you accept it you can focus on being a hot twinkhon rather than crying about what could have been. also i hold onto ffs hope lol

That's my thinking. Why pretend you can be cute?
I don't think its terrible fwiw.

I would date and love a twinkhon, she would just have to like hiking though, maybe some winter sports. Just live beautifully and be interesting, you don't need to settle for some mind poisoned individual.

>Why pretend you can be cute?
wym? i think you can be cute as a twinkhon, it just wont be the same as somebody who passes really well

Literally no one doesn't like hiking.
>you don't need a mind poisoned individual
If you don't look exactly like a cis woman, you kinda do sadly...

I think beauty takes many forms, and while twinkhons will never exist on the mal malloy side of the female beauty spectrum, they can still be beautiful. Unfortunately many people hate hikes because they are out of shape bozos that smoke too many ciggies.

>many people hate hikes because they are out of shape bozos that smoke too many ciggies.
lol you just described me perfect user. gonna smoke another one rn

Beautiful, sure. But not cute. We'll never inspire that obsessive protective desire that cute cis women can.

>We'll never inspire that obsessive protective desire that cute cis women can.
zayum you’re right. gonna go cry now

I don't know, I think lots of people can be cute, as that is down to mannerisms and the energy you share with a person. I have been lucky and have been able to dote on many girls exuding cuteness, and the one trans girl I was into is included in that.

I find that unfortunate user, if you do want to quit I hope you do.

Sorry... it's just depressing, I technically pass, people think I'm pretty enough, yet I could probably still be grusomely murdered in broad daylight and no one would care because I'm not cute enough.
I'm too world weary to be cute.

yeah going on passgen really activates my brainworms sometimes seeing what other trans girls have got that i can only dream of. oh well. pretty twinkhon who gets clocked sometimes it us. maybe ffs will save me

it is*

>I'm too world weary to be cute.
I felt that same too, maybe in a different way because of my life as a man, but I have found people that nourish that garden for me. If that metaphor makes sense. I guess I am hopeless romantic too, and one that has been burned a lot but I am thankful I have come back from being cynical.

fugg youre the same age as me and i only started last year

the "bisexual" cis girl is a trap option fyi. if theyre dating you they almost certainly see you as a man and will expect you to behave as such. for bi men its the exact opposite, and at the very worst they just see you as a femme faggot