Given that the jannies deleted a thread for no reason

Discuss

Attached: Untitled209_20220204222015.png (719x447, 511.95K)

Made me so mad they did that, it was actually a great discourse

Ya :/ don't really understand why it was deleted. Made no sense

They do that all the time, I think anytime a topic gets heated they consider it to touchy to keep it up. Or maybe the jannies are Tru trans lol

Maybe, someone was deleting my replies to Olive too. Possible that I'm just a really annoying trip I guess :P

Lol I've always enjoyed your posts, you seem pretty level headed honestly, olive is entertaining but also just plain mean

what thread got deleted

olive really needs mood stabilizers or maybe a lobotomy idk im not a psychiatricist

We were debating a tru-trans by saying someone can self identify as something focused within their own personal view of themselves as opposed to forcing themselves into a binary label that makes them uncomfortable. The Tru trans schizos logic was basically every amab on hrt is a woman in denial, which is just dumb

Eh, ot was about Jean (Ella Hollywood) not wanting people to refer to them as a girl and became a big chat about dysphoria, what it meant to have dysphoria and what qualified someone as trans/hrt femboy/nb/stupid/delusional

She needs to put the gun down, scares me that she's packing, I literally have a picture saved in my phone of her putting it in her mouth

The thread with man- and boymoder boobs :(

What people want to do with their own brain meats is their decision. Was looking up the LD50s of my meds the other day and next day was relieved that it was like a 2 month supply.

Fringe case schizos should be ignored honestly
If you are on HRT and your quality of life improves, you have dysphoria
Simple as

I feel i missed an epic thread

Did you take to many? Why were you looking at the ld50

Ya, but while the presence of dysphoria may be an indicator of transness, it does not make someone a girl

Why do you think? I get suicidally depressed without dick lol

I know right? I was enjoying that thread

That's rough, I'm sorry that happens,
I shouldn't be a hypocrite and worry for olive either i guess, everytime I run out of estrogen I plan my suicide, it's not like I would want someone to stop me if I wasn't able to get more of it anyway. I guess if someone wants to die they should be allowed to on their own terms.

Different thread lol

Maybe, but you should totally stock up on extra estrogen just on principle for anticipated supply chain shortages. Like, order some lena juice or something and store in the freezer. Also *hug*

*Hugs back* ya I'm planning on doing some prostitution to fund a decent back up supply, I mean theres other financial things I need worked out on top of my transition, and working 40 hours a week barely covers rent, let alone a decent backup supply so I definitely have abit of work to do