Is there decent way at all to tell if anyone is transphobic?

I wanna come out at some point and I would like to be able to tell how my family might feel about it beforehand. I'm not sure how to bring it up in conversation though without it seeming weird or forced

Attached: 20210505193407_1.jpg (1920x1080, 453.93K)

i used to just bring up trans celebs or trans ppl i knew irl and listen to what they thought.

show them a chris chan video and act disgusted by him but call him she and see how they react

if they exist they are probably transphobic

Intelligence. and/or social aptitude.

The dumber or more maladjusted they were they more they hated me coming out. Friends/family.

tell them a trans girl is hitting on you and see how they react desu

we can make it true if you let me hit on you, then you wouldn't be lying

I've heard that before, I'm just not sure how well that would translate to me being trans

fuck off

oh god my mom is a dumbass. oh fuck.

>I'm just not sure how well that would translate to me being trans
what do you mean? unless you really just bring it up out of nowhere i dont see how they’d come to that conclusion

well... I mean if you wanna, sure...

Attached: blush.gif (257x500, 60.37K)

I guess that's true, I feel like I'm just overthinking it

you type very cutely and you seem like a real sweetheart, I'd love to hold your hand and walk through the park with you desu

is that right? I'm bad at hitting on people lul

all I really do is use ellipsis fairly often, but thanks I guess

you seem to already be better at it than I am, so I'm not sure how much I can help you there

damn that was a smooth rejection

it's a cute way of typing lol

it makes you seem very nice ig

yup. crying and shaking rn.

cry about it, hehe

I've heard that a bit before lol

I hope everything with your parents goes well, user

you'll be a beautiful girl someday. I can tell

oh yeah btw 404 so I am hijacking yet another thread with useless off topic

Attached: 9B8CC18C-3AE3-4620-89D4-DF79D7AD2964.jpg (1015x467, 96.43K)

haha wow thats so funny!! we literally do have it written the same way

I love birthdays

thanks for sharing user

From my experience, most normies are transphobic. It's just that they're not blatant about it.

that's really nice to hear, thank you

shut up

I feel like it depends more than that, like demographics, ect. my area is fairly right leaning, and my mom is especelly, but then also she's mostly been pro lgbt? she's supporive of my cousin who's openly gay anyway, but that doesn't really say the most, so like.

>we literally do have it written the same way
I will never understand why we needed 3 date formats, two measuring systems and two major time formats in use at the same time in the 21st century
>thanks for sharing user

you're welcome, you're a sweetheart.

>I will never understand why we needed 3 date formats...
I don't get it either. it's all stupid and bullshit. we just need to all collectively decide to go with the most logical one that's easiest to understand.

>tripcode being nice publicly is weird
lol thanks, I'm not an asshole.

most trips are bitches cuz they think they're hot shit. i trip to create relationships with people and to make friends, not for attention whoring.

>tripcode being nice publicly is weird
i dont think even most trips are super mean or something