Admit that you want to be a cute girl who loves and is loved by a cute girl!

Admit that you want to be a cute girl who loves and is loved by a cute girl!

Attached: 31.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Yeah, obviously. Idk if either one is ever gonna happen tho

Way ahead of you user, and working on it

Never going to happen. 6'3 with masc face

Attached: 5554.png (1280x800, 829.13K)

Trannies need daddies and big black cocks!!

I also started transitioning, but I'm too old and ugly to ever be a cute girl. But it's still the dream.

Attached: Homura x Madoka 1.jpg (574x838, 476.72K)

I want that more than anything ;-;
god I need a GF

That's not for me, but I hope your boyfriend will make you happy.

Attached: SunnyDay.jpg (735x1035, 268.27K)

That's unfortunate, but I hope you'll find your transition to still be a net positive.

Attached: Kabedon.jpg (1447x2047, 2.88M)

kind of
but I'm a big man with boobs intsead

idk there aren't many girls that are my type who will lovingly carry me in their arms or hold me tight. have to settle for guys to get that.

what's your type?

Boobs are nice, I hope you'll eventually find a girlfriend who will love you. Maybe she could be blind or something?

Attached: Ritsuka x Mash 1.jpg (714x1000, 120.15K)

You need a daddy!!

>too old and ugly to ever be a cute girl
I'm the same user, and while cuteness was never an option, I endeavour to look at least "well put together", whatever that means!
And desu when it comes to who I'm attracted to, I've come to realise that it's definitely a vibes thing. Physical attraction is 100% a part of it, but it isn't everything.
Cuteness != Beauty, at least by my estimation

Why are you being so homophobic on a LGBT board? I don't think it's good for you.

Attached: Madoka And Homura In Wedding Dresses.png (1280x720, 526.48K)

I'm aiming for a sufficiently androgynous look that people don't treat me like a man. Hopefully I'll even look not completely terrible.

The good news is I have a pretty lucrative job (~300K USD annually) with great health insurance. So hopefully surgery will go well.

what job?

I'm a software engineer in silicon valley. Sorry for being a walking cliche.

I swear I'm not normally this cringeworthy, I'm just high.

Attached: Casual 3.jpg (970x1334, 147.71K)

I'm a software engineer and make six figures but I always feel mogged when I hear things like that. I admittedly have never tried that hard to get the top jobs and just don't care much in general and don't work in California so I don't get paid extra for cost of living, but it makes me wonder how I compare intellectually

I think I'm pretty smart, when I'm not intoxicated, but I'm also pretty lazy. If you worked hard you could probably do well in my team.

Attached: AliceInWonderlandEdit.jpg (1280x1853, 603.87K)

>mogged
I'm also a (grad) software engineer and making 5 figures of bongbux and am ready to detonate the vest.
And on a completely unrelated note, Spain is pretty alright for trannies right?
It's either there or Canada, but at least with Spain I've got that sweet sweet Irish passport that I'm entitled to

Homosexuality is wrong! All trans girls need a daddy!

Nah, mommy GFs are waaaay better!!