Anyone else think the day we have to face the wall is approaching...

anyone else think the day we have to face the wall is approaching? I feel like there's a limit to society's support of trans people and its gonna be reached very very soon, it'll all be downhill from there sisters

Attached: kill me now.png (600x390, 103.07K)

I wish Caitlyn Jenner's would've just faked her death and lived her life as a woman some where else. Maybe Im fucked up for feeling that way

i saw this post basically ad verbatim this morning
also the answer is no, unless you live in britbongland, in which case you have about a year

yea transphobias getting way worse this year and 2019 was the "peak trans" year and since then more and more people are being transphobic and anti trans. lots of celebritys coming out as terfs and lots of trans hate and lots of people see it as a dying trend. when the PT stuff goes mainstream it will end us all or if trump gets re elected he said he will ban trans women and misgendered them. its over for us. weve got to try to hold on to some of it. please god dont take it all away.

No. It might get worse before it gets better, but at least in the US, they're never going to basically make it illegal to be trans. Maybe a few states, but there'll always be many places you can go to in the US where you can live freely with people who accept you.

It's all inevitable, especially as the newer generations replace the older ones. In 20 - 30 years from now, it's very likely trans people will be about as accepted as gay people. If there are exceptions, it'll only be around very niche, narrow things that the opposition chooses as wedge issues, like gay pride parades for gay people and trans athletes for trans people. Discrimination will never go away but it'll be far, far better than it is now.

I dream about the day the death squads roam the streets looking for trannies, so I can save one. She'd have to live in my house and love me and never leave, or else face the firing squad. It would be bliss.

When the firing squads come, I'm gonna go say hi

when the firing squads come, I'll be firing back

Attached: 1641584418937.jpg (934x1080, 146.78K)

>US
>being around in 20-30 years

no, not really. maybe we can talk about the possibility when a fascist despot takes over but by the time that starts happening ill be straight out outta here

Nah youre good

Make a group of trans frens and go live off grid with them. Learn to homestead and be self sufficient.

Attached: no.jpg (125x125, 1.88K)

Progress isn't a straight line and regression is totally possible. Look at the 80s and gay people. But backsliding is also not imposisble. Trannies are the hot button political issue for the first time in forever and that's a good thing. We're going to be in history books now. It's undeniable, this stuff can't be swept under the rug. I think while there may very well be a bad backlash soon, this is also the fertile ground for definitive reform in many places where we can become normal. Conservatives still want to ban gay marriage, but now they can't say that. See all the people who ran on banning it in the early 2000s nowaday pretend to support it. This time it's us.

Attached: Renge shrugh suguu.jpg (648x800, 70.75K)

the discourse is worse than ever right now (and people are extra agitated in general because of the pandemic) because now we're visible and making things happen i.e. gaining basic rights
this user's got it right

there are racists who hate black people to this day its gotten better but it never goes away

there are nazis who hate jewish people like me to this day its gotten better but it never goes away

there are homophobes who hate gay people to this day its gotten better but it never goes away

there are ableists who hate disabled people like me to this day its gotten better but it never goes away

there are sexists that hate women like us AND cis women to this day its gotten better but it never goes away

in a million years there will still be transphobes who hate trans people it will get much better but it will never go away

>if trump gets re elected he said he will ban trans women and misgendered them.
What

look it up trump just said at a rally that he will ban "men" from womens sports if hes re elected. he called lia thomas "the man" and also called laurel hubbard a guy. basicly hes mask off with his transphobia not just for the military but in other ways to. if trump is re elected it will be the end of transgender as we know it

I'm gonna stealth or die trying, so as long as the wall gives me enough time to deal with legal name changes and stuff idc personally

If roaming bands of anti-trans militias formed, all across america burning and looting major cities, looking for trannys to murder, how would they know you were trans?

Yeah. Notice how all the celebrities going mask off and being open about being TERFS are older. The younger oness (under 30) are all mostly chill.

Trans kids are way more open in public and especially schools now. Especially in liberal states there’s usually at least one in a school, and the trans girl (transitioned that is) is kinda quiet and cute, if still somewhat outcast and pitied. But certainly not seen as a threat. Most young people I know are completely chill with trans people existing.

Many don’t want to date us, but the ones who do outnumber the trans women that exist out there. We’re getting incorporated more and more into every day life, and in people’s every day lives it’s usually going pretty well.

There will be backlash, but it’s never turning back fully. The cat is out of the bag. We’re here to stay.

>There will be backlash, but it’s never turning back fully. The cat is out of the bag. We’re here to stay.
You write nicely

Tf? Y'all really don't have an idea about the world, do you?
In an age where you increasingly see countless rallies in support of tranners, when all your politicians try and appease gays for votes, when your literal fucking president says it's ok for 6yos to take hormones and transition, when basically every 1 in 3 person below the age of 18 is bi at the least, you still think being trans will be made illegal in the future?

>We’re here to stay.

This fighting mentality is so strange to me, like fucking Gandalf rallying up the soldiers of Gondor.

Theres no fucking war, love. No one wants you gone. Well, a few fringe groups do, but fringe groups want white people gone, black people gone, homos gone, straights gone, cis people gone, trans people gone, someone always hates someone.

For the most part...no one cares.