As a straight cis male...

As a straight cis male, I like coming here and lurking and looking at all the desperate trans girls here looking for a bf, makes me feel special.

Attached: 1631992111610.jpg (418x420, 32.09K)

does it make you feel weird when you think about how you could have any of them that you wanted if only you made the effort?

I guess it gives me some tingles inside yeah, probably wouldn't even have to put too much effort in honestly.

Attached: kymjak.png (612x491, 97.59K)

Same. I like replying to trans girls and (genuinely) complimenting them and making them feel special and appreciated. They deserve love and understanding.

I've been in threads where stuff like that has kind of started to develop but I always feel weird trying to pursue it so I politely tell them I can't add them on Discord but wish them all the best.

>I like replying to trans girls and (genuinely) complimenting them and making them feel special and appreciated. They deserve love and understanding.
same, I don't get all the hate, were all humans and we deserve to feel comfortable in our bodies.

I apologize for making this political but it really comes down to political ideology. Some political ideologies are fundamentally humanistic and some are non-humanistic or anti-humanistic. It doesn't divide cleanly around existing tribal labels.

Some people fundamentally attribute intrinsic value and respect to all humans, while others do so only for a percentage, and others do so only for their own group identities across all dimensions. Anti-humanism is one of the worst scourges on the planet and may be the death of us all one day.

Same I don't think I'd date a tranner but seeing people even more desperate makes me feel less unwanted. They also remind me of my friend group that's mostly trooned out I wish we talked more.

How do we make u feel special user? Just by being desperate? I don't really get it desu, but I'm glad we can help somehow :P

Unironically same

I don't understand, do you just like seeing us be sad and lonely, then?

We engage in a mild amount of sadism

Attached: FEwE38vUYAIgHSr.jpg (2048x2048, 164.21K)

people always say >tfw no gf, so seeing >tfw no bf make me feel special and appreciated, boys like us just don't really get appreciated in our day to day.

Attached: apusmarts.png (727x682, 206.43K)

Well I'm glad it makes u feel special to know how many trannies are out there wishing they had a boy to hold them and cuddle with. It just makes me feel sad and lonely bc I'm one of them :/

just know that if I were there I would give you lots of cuddles and hold you tight until your heart is about to burst out of your chest from excitement!

Attached: 1554886947016.jpg (500x500, 91.58K)

Just post your discord username and you’ll get plenty of chasers to talk to, silly girl

Would u really? Or are you just saying that bc you know it'll make my heart flutter? It's hard to trust when people say stuff like this Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that post! Nobody needs to be into trans girls, it's just hard always wondering if people actually like u or not ._.

Idk, would I? Someone asked me in an earlier thread I made and I sent my tag, but I think I responded too slow or something lol bc they never replied back. If people really would like to get to know me I'm open to that but idk if they do

consider it some mild flirting to make you feel less alone, but it is genuine, I promise.

Attached: 1551770795532.gif (480x270, 246.39K)

That's all just a total meme though, you realize that, right? They either have standards that are impeccably high or they're not genuinely looking for anyone and they're just desperately searching attention.

Attached: 1630625911005.gif (192x192, 88.63K)

Do people actually believe this? Bc I know I don't feel this way, and based on how lots of other trans girls on here talk, I very seriously doubt they do either. We're all pretty lonely and sad, being trans can be really isolating :/

Thanks then user, I appreciate it. Even mild and casual flirting can help a bit :]

Well it's either true for you and you'll find someone in like five minutes of searching or you're just searching for attention. You can't have dozens of people throwing themselves at you constantly and reject them all and then pretend like you're genuinely lonely and/or desperate.

Attached: 1632556218345.png (1017x687, 236.28K)

But what am I supposed to do, just make a thread and say "lonely trans girl, add me on discord"? Even if that didn't just get ignored, what am I supposed to do if like 10 guys all message me?? I would be overwhelmed and not know how to talk with any of them and feel guilty that they're all interested me at once but I can't be with all of them. Idk, I always get really neurotic and overthink stuff like this, I just want to build rapport chatting with someone who seems nice and then add them, but nobody ever seems to stick around long enough in threads on here for that. I'm not an attention whore, I'm just a romantic who doesn't know how to pursue romance :(