Which weed strain passes best?

which weed strain passes best?

Attached: 6730C37D-917C-428B-915B-F7A4621280C9.jpg (900x900, 103.66K)

I dunno but weed makes my agp go through the roof

i like to geet
get really high and suck my own dick
and all while wearing high heels and little pink panties around my ankles

gorilla glue

strains are a meme, weed is weed

fuck no

GMO

i came in my mouth when i was high

Shut up druggie. How's effy? I hate to day I toad a so, but i fucking toad a so.

i've also done this

i am new to weed.
i bought blue dream.
did i do good.

hey olive

i only smoke pot though :(

how's effy? well she packed up her stuff on martin luther king day in like 20 minutes and left with a stranger... i have no idea who or where... she contacted me later telling me she still loved me which was sweet but i fucked up the whole convo being over emotional and stupid but oh well that was like the whole relationship. i never once in my life felt such strong emotions or just how happy happy could be. its like it was so nice i simply had to ruin it for me...

did u tell me so? I didn't really browse much Any Forums till now.

i would have taken the chance anyways cause i truly love that schizo bitch. she thinks i loved the fake crap she spoon fed me in the beginning but i love her for who she truly is... their are so many layers and each one is beautiful... like a hydrangea

yes

Does anyone else get crazy dysphoria when high? Like I can't even look at my hands cause they make me feel gross.

Holy shit you are codependent lmao. And with gutter trash too. I guess you two complete each other. Like a bum in a cardboard box that just found a crack rock.

when I'm high I'm at peace with the fact that I'm going to die a repressor, definitely miserable, but whether it's miserable alone or having made others miserable, well that's outside of my hands. all of this is outside of my control, I'm just along for the ride

For like two years I was like this yeah

I dont need effy. I want effy. I think she's more beautiful because of her struggles in life. she's definitely not trash.

im doing fine enough on my own. but she will always have a home where i live if she wants it

pink kush makes me feel godlike

oldhead weed

The one that says 90% THC content next to it.

yes