Admit that you want a racist right winger to step in and impose limits on your unregulated behavior

admit that you want a racist right winger to step in and impose limits on your unregulated behavior

Attached: 688.png (1381x1229, 415.23K)

yes i want a racist bf who looks like chud to buck break me. ive been found out

i just want a bf who is nice to me. conservatives are weirdos a lot of the time

>implying progressives arent

not quite a case for having a conservative bf. maybe just a bf who isnt super political but is cool with trannies

>conservatives are weirdos a lot of the time
Alphas shift right. Betas shift left. You must find dominate men weird and submissives relatable.

my girl gives me 2-3 massages a day. and one of them is before bed. i take a nice long shower than she massages my whole body till i fall asleep with my precious blajaj

fuck racist bfs

Attached: 1617667131001.png (1007x815, 658.17K)

>Alphas shift right. Betas shift left.
how do you know this? im sure i could find a progressive dude who would choke me

Im a satanic tranny and I want a catholic bf

>satanic tranny
how knowledgable are you about satanic metaphysics/occult in general?

>im sure i could find an embittered progressive by his beta male stature to take out his repressor anger on me.
Maybe you can help him transition before he kills you.

why are you trying so hard to get me to date a conservative guy. its not unlikely he’d be a repper too

>progressive dude who would choke me
you could politely ask anyone on earth to do it to you but their HEART wont be in it. you need to be actually bullied

you must date a violent rightoid or trip off

Your dating pool is smaller in the right but your quality will go up. Thank me later.

i suppose you’re right user. now where’s my chud bf who will abuse me in bed and be overly controlling

idk probably working a maintenance or sanitation job somewhere. just make yourself pretty and walk by a construction site

>no strong white bf to pin me down and make me his chink whore

this user gets it

conservatives are progressive nowadays

It’s a need at this point I swear I’m starting to go in heat

explain

times have changed sweetheart

just cause theyll fuck a tranny doesnt make them progressive however

I'm white as snow, 6'2", weigh 375 pounds, I voted for trump twice, I can't fucking stand sjw bullshit, avoid niggers and make fun of everyone else. I unironically think everything wrong with the world is caused by Jews on some level, be it stockholders, CEOs, HR personnel, politicians, or the literal ADL throwing their weight around. I am repulsed by LGBT culture at large and the only tranny I'll like is the one who lets me smash. I will treat her like a real girl but she's gotta keep the dick so I can use it to cope with my repressed bisexuality. Seeing it will also make my boner harder for topping you. I don't want to hear about tranny news or tranny artists or tranny movies or TV shows. When you're mine, you're a girl, and you do normal shit with me and stop obsessing over your trans identity like some kind of alien inhabiting human skin.
Accepting gf applications.

t. has never interacted with human outside a digital medium

H-hi…

Ive posted my discord three times today. Id post it again to prove you wrong, but im about to go to bed. Try

he seems racist though can i just date you

sent friend request

You like asian girls?

i do

Attached: 1573815707687.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

:3