The pooner

they are evoliving

Attached: futurepooner.png (255x259, 7.81K)

this is the future transhumanists want

Do ftms really have a tendncy towards those cringe ear gauges?

Trans women propaganda yet again. You will never be as accepted as us.

pooners are Pokémon evolutions now

Pooners are amerimutts 2.0

are the "amerimutts" in the room with us right now?

Wasn't thismem made by a ftm? Either way Any Forums pooners love them

What is the ascended mtf caricature
>hard mode: no pictures of real people

Attached: contrapoints demon.jpg (743x413, 40.23K)

lmao my first thought when I read it was that she looked like a mtf caricature

hate my brain

Attached: 214C32EA-B360-436F-8590-B497215FF9D6.jpg (927x773, 82.37K)

The pooner meme/drawing was made by a deranged mtf but ftms adopted it as their own meme and are apparently responsible for most of the art put out now.

let me post the same pic in multiple pooner relatedthreads. what an own...poonposted. epic

Attached: 50BF9827-B2E9-4CB3-889E-7C2F9EC25FC3.png (1040x650, 209.21K)

literally me
t. mtf

owened..

meta

Some do, it's the openly queer ones usually, though I see even cis gay men getting them.

If they looked like this irl I would nut all the way to Ganymede, pls make this happen transhumanism

Pooner memes are made by other pooners. That's how it always has been. Also, you're not accepted, you're ignored. You can't even be a fetish. No one hates you enough to make mean-spirited memes about you. What are the pooner community's accomplishments even? What do you bring to the table? What have you done for the queer community besides queefing over jokes? Besides Elliott Page, where are the famous pooners of history? I don't want to be a bitch, but come on, now.

what do you, personally, as an individual, bring to the table? what have you personally done for the "queer" community? posting on Any Forums on a friday night?

>no acne
>no pubestache
>no cringe name taken from yaoi
>no dry pussy
That ain't no pooner.

pooner really is just discount la creatura

I've done more than you ever will shitting yourself over a meme made by your own people. I love that you didn't answer the questions. Any faggot can name at least 10 important gay men, same with dykes and trannies, yet pooners go awfully quiet when it's time to name accomplishments. The community would be better without you self-victimizing morons. You literally do nothing for anyone else and you don't even know when you're attacking your own.

These things are getting really grotesque.

I understood that reference

The eyes kinda look like deadpool or Spider-Man

damn you sound mad lol