Are trans women who are only attracted to other women women? Why or why not?

Are trans women who are only attracted to other women women? Why or why not?

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-200815_Reddit.jpg (1079x617, 225.27K)

Trans lesbians who are attracted to passing cis women are women. Transbians who are only attracted to other transwomen are not women.

nobody is anything and this flesh prison is a hell i dont care just let people fuck and biohack whatever and however they want faggots have to stop being so boring and tedious about it

Attached: Caravan - Remedios Varo.jpg (756x1000, 649.36K)

that makes no sense...what about cis lesbian chasers, are they women? (not the ones who are ftm repressors obviously)

>passing cis women
we’re going beyond brainworms

but if you don't consider transbians women because they date each other, then they are dating men, which would make them a straight woman again.

>cis lesbian chasers
I am not convinced that these exist.

wat

Attached: 8050B487-2682-4315-B75F-CA34544FE184.jpg (629x489, 50.11K)

I meant to say passing transwomen or cis women. Dating a transwomen doesn't automatically invalidate someone in my opinion. It's only if they are exclusively attracted to other transwomen that they are invalidated.

Technically that would make them gay men.

Ever go to a folkpunk concert in the Northeastern US?

I aint dating no gay guys

Attached: oj3mtlu8py1vafq7go4.png (280x280, 94.51K)

god i fucking hate that selfhating tranny more obnoxious than any bdd tripfag on tttt

i'm literally right here

Explain yourself and maybe I'll believe you

Are women who are only attracted to other women women? Why or why not?

do you want to know anything specifically?
i just think they're beautiful. i love femininity, my brain and libido don't differentiate trans women from cis women. i don't feel any kind of attraction towards men (even trans men are a big no for me. even if he was pre-everything and femme presenting i would feel weird dating someone who wants to be masculine/a man) so i only date women, cis or trans.
i've loved women all my life, my first time was with a trans girl and it was heavenly. i would do it again if she took me back desu
picrel is the best way i can describe my sexuality i think

Attached: 1o.png (1549x981, 219.55K)

So what? Let a tranny dream..

No. Only straight trannies (mtf x male) are vslid

well i don't know what else to tell you, i know your post is in bad faith but this was more or less my thought process
>i've been ostracized for being a lesbian all my life
>i'm finally starting to accept my sexuality
>so, if it's okay for me to be a lesbian, even though society says it's not, what else is okay that they don't accept? (around this time i discover the internet and get more involved in lgbt spaces)
it's hard to unlearn the things society drills into your brain from a young age but i always try to be as open-minded as possible

Based

That's it. This board is literally pleddit.