No BF Diary Day 4: Greentext Ed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pain

No BF, want BF, do not have. BF applications open in the replies for this thread, chasers accepted.

AMA

Attached: cave cat.jpg (3024x4032, 1.36M)

Did you read my guide yet

?

What guide, for what, where is it?

What is your age and height? What are you looking for in a chaser? Sex? Long term? Online Role play?

Get a bf tranon

Attached: BFD4CFC7-3EDF-413C-9E7A-1ACF80AB3E31.jpg (828x1523, 1.02M)

I'll take any boyfriends that want a bpd passoid with low self esteem. give me your discord and aggressively tell me about all of the guns you own

You or anyone down in Dorset?

You won't find a bf here tho

>start with listing off your ghost guns
nice try FBI.

oh haha, i'm sorry, yeah that info would be important, really meant bf applications as more of a joke, didn't expect anyone to respond to this thread

but damn if i ain't down bad:
am in MO (USA), irl contact is paramount to anything else, 19nb though

MO (USA)

no guarantee i find one anywhere

ty for the good intentions; i'm already working towards being a better me

Step 1: include your general location and contact info
Step 2: you now have a bf.

Stop being lazy, including neither will get you nowhere.

Application Pertaining to being the Male Confidant of one Trip "Cannon":
I will skin you alive and fuck you until the salty cum burns your flayed flesh like a dancing flame. I will watch movies with your decapitated head while I freeze the rest in the fridge, such as Star Wars Episode IX: Rise of the Skywalker. I will walk our dog on Sundays.
Yours truly,
Victor von Wittgenstein, Esq.

):
See I really didn't expect anyone to reply to this thread.
you spelled cAtNON wrong

didn't work
are you in or nearby MO?

It’s fine, but just kind of pointing out that the moment you add both of those into op, you’ll genuinely get replies. Even without you’ll get a few, but most will skip it over assuming you’re larping.

That said, due diligence especially meeting people off Any Forums… don’t risk getting hate crimed. I’m in a relationship that started on here though so it’s possible.

No but im on the east coast, same parallel. Its not impossibly far.

I just wanted to lonely vent, usually my threads are ignored, so I didn't think too much of writing what I did.

if you live in ma i'll hangout with you and see whats up. i'm pretty chill.
worst case you'll make a friend/someone that can handle random weird shit on alot of levels.
no expectations either.
also i am hot. not desperate.
just enjoy meeting different people and seeing what may come of it. . keeps life interesting.
and sometimes its worth it.

Im just looking for someone to talk to and get to know. Ive driven from DC to cali before, MO would not be out the possibilities in the future. But not gonna be able to snuggle ya tonight.

Can you post yours then and ill friend ya? Im not unattractive either, pretty average cis male, will trade pics. Just not trying to rush into a hook up.

mostly true except for European countries. You can find decent people in any city where you live.