Tfw tranny

>tfw tranny

Attached: sad-cat.gif (640x560, 3.56M)

If this is all you had to say, put it in a reply to one of the existing general threads please, you'd probably get some engagement that way :)

shut up i agree with op

>tfw enjoy sticking my dick in trannies

>tfw not a tranny

Attached: 1643656612839m.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

>wake up
>still lateshit manmodder tranny faggot
>lol, just lol

Eventually you will be old shit and then bone shit idk maybe you just aren't transgender.

This. Either learn to enjoy life or enjoy regretting it at old age.

>tfw chaser

Or realize that nothing is happening there is no AGP destroyed my life arc it's just shitposting and sexual harassment. That's basically it the end. No change in identity no loss of self no impulsive destructive behavior. Just lots of fapping and crying in your room.

>tfw tyranny

Attached: 1462550452893.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

HRT isn't going to fix serious emotional issues. You need to root those out yourself or with the help of a therapist.

Therapists don't do it either. It took an angel to help me with mine.

therapists work for many people. Some people just get a shitty one or one that doesn't know how to help them. It's like medicine you have to sometimes go through a trying time of dosages and different meds before finding something that works.

Whatever works for you. It just didn't do it for me. I needed something more. I needed answers for things. There's more to this life than a machine churning away for no reason at all. There is such a thing as love and peace and that's what my heart really needs.

Attached: 1643909388557.jpg (736x1008, 182.03K)

I'm mostly kidding just because I don't come close to passing yet on just a few months of hrt. I actually have started therapy and feel much better about myself compared to when I was repping despite starting on the near side to 30.
Not sure why that other user responded to you lol

me neither. I'm glad you are finding your way user. You can also feel good by helping others too if you get to that point.

who was your angel, and how did it help?

positive influence is in short supply here so it's always welcome. Yeah normality is definitely worth striving for. Is your depression chemical or external?

It's also funny how things in life can completely eclipse dysphoria for us.

Almost certainly chemical since I've always felt this way + hard good childhood + family history of depression
yeah funny like a crutch