Is it true transitioning makes it easy to get jobs?

is it true transitioning makes it easy to get jobs?

Attached: Diversity-Hiring-Diverse-Candidates.jpg (780x540, 66.82K)

no

there is never a good time to disclose you have a disability. idk how it works with race or gender but I imagine you wouldn't get hired just because of it

literally the opposite. i manmode so that i can get jobs

God no, as much as liberals like to spot affirmative action and conservatives love to spin a narrative that being not a cishet white man gets you a higher chance of employment

no
in certain industries you might have an advantage, but even there actually transitioning gives you no benefit over just using they/them pronouns. in most jobs it's a disadvantage.

In certain fields assuming you pass, you do get a bonus chances for being female

But user they say they’ll never look at it!
Would a corporation really lie?????

Also the certain industries you might have an advantage in would mostly be high-skill, large tech companies, and if you had those skills to begin with you probably wouldn’t need to cut your balls off to get a promotion.

in progressive places, in progressive fields, yes, otherwise no
the bigger benefit is being harder to fire

that's because you don't have coder socks on you fool.

im trying to become a coder tgirl rather than a poverty tgirl im learning web development

Good for you. Which technologies are you working with?

Attached: 1643746811046.png (640x432, 93.58K)

html css and javascript so just the front end stuff for now but i want to be able to be a full stack developer

yeah easier to learn that first than backend which is a lot harder and requires a lot of experience. A lot of jobs will list front-end technologies that you may not know or have ever worked with. You can tell them which ones you do know and that you learn quickly on the job and on the side. Don't be overwhelmed by shit you don't know. Getting a firm understanding of Javascript will be more important.

need

If you live in the most liberal areas possible, maybe. But 95% of the US isn't that.

Absolutely not. Should I just get into coding like everyone else?

In practice non-white cis people are heavily prioritized over white trans people to the point that being a white trans person is actually a disadvantage in looking for a job. It's complicated to explain how it works but someone who meets "no diversity" standards is higher up on the priority list than white LGBT people due to a flaw in the system.
t. hiring manager

can you elaborate on this system?

>Absolutely not. Should I just get into coding like everyone else?
Only if you want to. Unless you're a total genius, it's hard to learn without liking it, because it'll take a lot of effort and trial and error and you'll need intrinsic motivation to keep going. You'll also probably find it very boring and uninteresting if you don't have a passion for it.

It's a points system. But "no one can have 0 points" so every applicant who ended up with 0 points gets 10 points. But LGBT is only +5 points while non-white is +20 points. So a white trans person is lower on the diversity hire list than a white, cis straight male. But a black trans person has 25 points.

how much points for women?

3 but they are automatically bumped up to 13 if they have fewer than 5 points, because someone pointed out this flaw in the system before, but they never ironed out the LGBT bug. White lesbians have 8 points which is lower than cishet white men and women. It's a retarded system and I suggested that they fixed it "but there were not enough applicants of LGBT identity for it to matter"