Chasers, would you support it if your son wanted to transition into a girl?

Chasers, would you support it if your son wanted to transition into a girl?

Attached: 4793429c11d48734ec00b0b4e4bcacdd.png (700x1011, 481.54K)

Only if he keeps his wings, there's no self-mutilation in my house. All dicks uncut, all trannies pre-op.

only if he tops

Of course I would. I'd take her out clothes shopping as she mentioned it.

Fuck no.
No son of mine will be a woman.

Fuck no. I would whoop his ass all through the house. Then I would force his mom (likely a tranny) to sit down with him and explain why that is such a retarded idea

yeah and I'd make sure she gets proper therapy for the comorbidities
no daughter of mine should suffer unnecessarily

here we see the chaser dichotomized. one loving trans women, the other simply seeing them as a hole

I don't know why that other user wants to fuck his son but yeah you are right, I love trannies but I love my son more. He will not be a tranny.

the annoying ones r holes to hatefuck. the cute ones r for dating. every chaser knows this. most trannies sadly are of the annoying variety. what we really see are two parenting strategies. the first is overprotective and understands the hardships his son would face. the other is more happy go lucky and gambles that if he passes his son will be fine

>wants to fuck his son
he didnt say anything of the sort

Attached: 5xvoyk.png (609x615, 196.74K)

kekd
was a good continuation of the shitpost tho, ngl

the fact that you think the only reason he’d let his son transition is he wants to fuck him shows what i mean 100%
wow maybe one day ill be a cute one and find my chaser bf

>one day ill be a cute one
you are a tripfag

Yes, I'd make sure she becomes a youngshit giga-passer who makes all the hons rage.

?
u think im looking for a bf on here? lol

>the fact that you think the only reason he’d let his son transition is he wants to fuck him shows what i mean 100%
Oh, I thought you were saying the other user sees trannies as holes. No, like I said, I love trannies but I love my son more. I think a tranner wife would absolutely agree with me on this.

tripfaggotry is symptomatic of other neuroses. you can always psychologically recover by posting anonymously

This. Top kek! No son of mine is going to be a fail man fuck toy for some hairy muscle dude. Hell no.

what about leaving 4chin

being a pseudo-anonymous or non-anonymous tranny is worse than being an anonymous one, but might be psychologically beneficial as well. i will root for you