Why are trannies so obsessed with rape...

why are trannies so obsessed with rape? you know you will not have an uwu hot hairy muscle guy experience and it would be actually traumatic right?

Attached: 20220204_182258.png (592x722, 388.13K)

>hairy muscle guy
EW

ive already been raped for real. still want it

Is this another destiny orbitor tranny?

were you into it before that though or do you think it's some kind of trauma response?

well i was 7 at the time so i dont think i could be into it. def trauma and coping response

I've had some bad experiences by being really autistic and going along with stuff I didn't understand. I was never at risk of being raped though, I think.

You only just now made me review the part of me that used to dig that idea. I've reviewed the idea, and I don't like it anymore outside of maybe cnc roleplay.

I was raped when I was 4, now I fantasize about guys basically tearing me up like a piece of meat. being told I couldent like boys and then being raped by a man a few months later made some of my wiring short circuit.

Rape fantasies are one of the most common kinks in existence, deal with it faggot.

being raped at a young age made my brain just go
"Youre a pathetic piece of garbage and no one would care what happened to you" = they love me and care for me

At this point though its a kink/coping thing for me. [spoiler] thankfully i have a gf thats kind enough to indulge me and give me kind and reassuring aftercare ;w;[/spoiler]

what if you have been raped and still like it as a fetish

im the same way and i made my ex say stuff like that constantly even though it made him feel so unbelievably guilty

before i explained it she was worried about it but now adays shes just very sweet and lovey after "you know i dont mean it" "youre a wonderful girl" "im so lucky to have you" etc

yep, humans literally evolved as a species through generations of ongoing rape. it’s only within the past several hundred years that this has been deemed culturally unacceptable, but that changes nothing about the fact that we’re hardwired for it.

i like the idea of being tied up, abducted and molested but in the end idk if i would want it irl , especially not violent rape

Attached: sample-5693d7d7fbc7d930fc5c75e088c5dc21.jpg (737x1000, 105.06K)

i think they still didnt like it when you raped back in the day. like we have records of how they punished that sort of thing

yeah exactly. i hate that but if its what they need aswell

i watched 8 mile a lot

fantasies are not reality

if i'm raped at least that means someone wanted me for a fleeting moment

Yes. Danis bio legitimately said "synthstiny" for a hot minute. She's a retarded butterface