AGP friend thinks it's male brained that I like guys and little girls

>AGP friend thinks it's male brained that I like guys and little girls
How do I convince her that cis women are Ps too?

Attached: 1643213970859.png (230x193, 6.61K)

wait when you say guys and little girls you mean you want to marry a guy and have a child with him right? RIGHT??? because the other way is fucking creepy

wanting to have children is creepy too

True, if you want anything to do with children in any way you’re literally a pedophile.

marry me

I mean little girls and men are hot. I don't like women or boys.

I already have a bf sorry.

oh my god your a creep. at least your dating a adult man but holy shit how does that even work if your into adult men. that is sick and gross

Sweetie you're on Any Forums there's TONS of pedophiles here

>little girls
get the fuck out of here please pedophile

>I mean little girls and men are hot
die

wait what the hell?

You can't be serious.

Attached: 1614100524980.jpg (432x432, 27.71K)

i agree that men are hot.
little girls are children so no fucking way

it is malebrained af, i can only think of two or three female nonces vs a fucking laundry list of male ones

uh yea we are serious? this person is a predator how are you ok with that?

>Masturbating to Japanese cartoons is predatory

Attached: 1620499927988.png (600x606, 867.73K)

this wasnt about anime they said they are into "little girls" as in CHILDREN.

But you didn't only do it to Japanese cartoons, or even cartoons at all.

Attached: 20211218_022257.jpg (2428x2438, 2.83M)

Yeah and the easiest, safest, most legal way to get off to children is loli/shota hentai. What don't you get here?

I fapped to youtube gymnastics with my bf a few times but that's about it. Literally no one harmed and you're still getting mad.

upvoted. good bait. made antis seethe

thats NOT legal. just do it in your imagination or whatever you fucking creep.

It literally is not bait. My friend is a full on blanchtard and sees everything in terms of male brain/female brain. I think it's dumb and harmful even though I think that way myself some times.

Both of the things I described are legal user. Literally youtube and gelbooru.

having predatory feelings is EXTREME malebrain

There are too many redditors on this website now.

That just tells me the malebrain/femalebrain dichotomy is bullshit.

Attached: 1642550569350.png (1156x946, 622.92K)

women literally ARE little girls at one point in there life so they do not have those creepy feelings that you have. all predators into little girls are men

who cares if you are male brain? yeah there r female pedos but i dont see why any of it matters

Attached: 1587513977549.jpg (485x480, 42.55K)

men literally ARE little boys at one point in there life so they do not have those creepy feelings that you have. all predators into little boys are women

My problem is more that she thinks there's an actual female brain and male brain. There's a human brain.

I'm a tranny so yeah I'm male.

You are a worthless human being deserving of no love or companionship

Attached: 1643580302103.jpg (1024x801, 79.37K)

>liking guys and little girls
The fuck? Why that combination of all things? I’m not even asking about the pedophilia I just don’t get how you can be interested in both of them specifically.

Attached: BOOM.gif (116x128, 68.68K)

>My problem is more that she thinks there's an actual female brain and male brain
if that's your root issue, pedophilia is a superfluous concern

you give all of us transgenders a bad name with your predatory shit fuck off and leave children alone

>leave children alone
looks like she is?

I have a bf tho.

Guys are hot and perverted and stuff. They have dicks which are really lewd and hot. Little girls are pure and have cute bodies. The two together are insanely hot.

The greater LGBT community has done a great job at ruining the perception of trans people with moronic ideas like "I'm a girl stuck in a man's body" or neo-prounon stuff.
At least I'm honest about the fact I'm transgender and how that makes me different from a cis woman.

Attached: 1628520152626.jpg (735x554, 76.19K)