Eye-covering bangs for twinkhon boymoders?

eye-covering bangs for twinkhon boymoders?
i can see through hair fine
good idea?
should i do it?
picrel is me

Attached: WIN_20220204_15_14_50_Pro.jpg (319x301, 87.39K)

hair covering the eyes is so fucking cute. do it

based cuts, want to lick them.

Stop cutting

Kinda bad idea. Firstly you'll realize that looking through hair 24/7 is annoying as hell
And hair in front of your eyes is a major contributor to developing a lazy eye or probably a lot of other vision issues.

Keep cutting

i already have lazy eye lol
:3

consider cutting youself some more before you fall for the tranny bang meme

>i already have lazy eye
Well, you're making it worse. Eventually you might not be able to focus on anything with both eyes open, if that hasn't happened yet
Get a haircut that isn't trashy and see if you can get glasses too

my brain basically already ignores input from my left eye. it doesnt focus with my right eye either,, and looking through it gives me a headache. i dont think it could really get any worse

Believe me, it can get worse, and definitely will.
You need to see a doctor. Wearing an eye patch a few hours a day did wonders for me as a kid and I have barely had any issues for almost a decade now

oh yeah the eyepatch thing only works if you did it in childhood. i was diagnosed in elementary school so no idea why they didnt do anything about it. anyway bottom line, if it somehow gets worse [i doubt] then i have an excuse to wear a cool eyepatch

good idea because it's cute but it takes a while get used to seeing through hair
i've done it for like 20 years so that's just my normal vision now
(and yes i do have disturbing looking lazy eye in selfies where both my eyes are visible)

You will soon be legally blind. Act now, please.

i think im being trolled lol

Symptoms of a lazy eye continue to worsen with time and result in permanent vision loss. This is very well known.

Try it!
Judging by the pic you'll look cute...
I got me some bangs a week ago and I'm very happy with the outcome, my friend even said
>you look trans
if only he knew....

Attached: 1643797032080.png (225x225, 5.67K)

>......Uh, Kris? W-What's with the dumb fish gills on your arm?

Attached: dcr67wm-7b1046c7-97f3-46eb-b72b-86d96dc45d5d~3.png (257x279, 1.33K)

>boymoding
>bangs
You can't boymode with bangs. It will 100% out you.

It's still something I recommend tho. Your bangs are really cute on you.

I want to scan your cuts like a barcode.

deltarune fan detected, tire iron squadron deployed

you look hot op i want your girl dick.

>It will 100% out you.
as in you will look like a man with bangs? or what

idk i dont think it would out me. i dont wear anything thats strictly feminine or wear makeup, so someone might think im a girl or a boy at a glance, but wouldnt think im trans.

It will out you as a tranny.