Why do gay men have a certain way of speaking compared to heterosexual men?

Why do gay men have a certain way of speaking compared to heterosexual men?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkm0rmigGOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay men are socialized around women more so they talk more like them.

if a cock goes deep enough in the throat it can affect the way the male larynx sounds

Attached: PCGct7A_d~2.jpg (341x130, 11.03K)

because they're fembrained

it's genetic

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkm0rmigGOw

because if they talk like a normal person and they don't tell you they're gay you wouldn't know they were gay, retard. did you fail out of high school or did your teachers give you passing marks out of pity?

FEMALE

BRAINED

BOTTOMS

that only happens if they have the bottom gene

So how did gays all over the world in different cultures and different points of history decide to do all the same mannerisms?

it’s a way to signal potential mates

I wasn't socialized around women much.

I always had a feminine voice and behavior. You are just a homophobe and a misandrist sexist who refuses to admit some gay men have naturally feminine behavior and voices.

this

I've noticed a lot more straight men have a faggy voice nowadays

must be something in the water

this.
gay voice turns me on because it more or less adds the subtext of “I’m a bottom, please fuck me” to everything they say

>because if they talk like a normal person and they don't tell you they're gay you wouldn't know they were gay, retard
That's true but don't insult my intellectual capabilities, you have no idea what you're saying, and at the same time gay males talk differently on average, stop trying to play dumb.

I think there was a linguistic study that some gay men talk like that by choice, others talk like that because their peers talk like that and some refuse to do so in order to avoid stereotypes.

Because they chose two random guys who sounded like they were the opposite sexuality doesn't mean that voices aren't different between gay and straight men.

I talk like that because it gets me off. I'm not even kidding

idk but i really wish i didn't sound like a complete faggot :(

This and they were women in their past lives

Gay face is real remember

faggots do, not gay men. big difference