Trans guys acting super edgy and rude is the same as trans girls using uwu speak and trying to act like 14 year old...

trans guys acting super edgy and rude is the same as trans girls using uwu speak and trying to act like 14 year old girls

Attached: 64c6158927a4f3d8130e756a3c14457a.jpg (736x1013, 213.3K)

hello user
there are no other trans people
theyre imaginary and stop thinking about them
this goes for anyone reading this

but wait
if you would tell user that there are no "other" trans people
then user must be trans
therefore there are other trans people besides me
i have seen through your deception and lies, glowie

false

t. inventor of trans people

Cis girls don't say uwu and act like anime girls except for some camwhores

uh yeah exactly thats my point

on one hand, i totally wanna be like the camwhores, they're cute and they get attention
on the other hand, i have enough sense of propriety to know what is appropriate for a social situation and what isn't, something that the "UwU diapie babies" don't have...

I win trans woman that is actually youngshit being disgustingly rude and trying to sound like my age.
how can I become female without being hyperfemme is the real question but I am not gonna go as low as to unironically sound 12

>10 year old "hot" take
>OP is barely older
>also a cringe stereotype
don't go throwing stones, garg

oh oops :/
thought i thought of something
also im not a stereotype

this is not a hot take for sure, user above is right about that but I also need to sperg out somewhere over why I shouldn't have to sound 12 and retarded to present female

y-yes but at weast we are cute and adowable uwu

terje was doing this to me recently he was saying i deserved getting raped

>also im not a stereotype
bet
That's not because he's an ftm though, terje is just a terrible person

>break stupid trannies nose
THATS WHAT A MAN GETS WHEN HE TALKS BACK TO ME AAAAAAHJH

literally off yourself you are making me look bad, cis women don't act 12 and most mtf trannies act 10 more than 12. When will they learn to grow up?

very cute user

user ip count did not go up, you are replying to yourself.

>ftms dont know what it means to be men
Obviously

where do you even see that supposed user ip count

bottom right
replies/images/postsers(by ip)/page

exactly a "poster" is something you hang in your room

this, on 4chanx you get a feature where once the tab is open it tells you which posts raised the ip count (number after name)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-05_01-43-27.png (1328x286, 8.32K)

How new are you

I see now, I also have 4chanx, but I swear I didn't samefag lol. Anyway if ip count didn't go up it's because someone who already posted decided to comment that my post was cute.

I mean IP count on normie board is not that known, all lgbt knows is namefag tripfag eat hot chip and lie.
make sure you set it decently I don't even know if that option is on by default, I still kinda doubt there's someone else autistic enough to reply that from the replies above but I don't exclude it entirely. overall *clap clap* you baited me successfully user.