Why is there never a /vtg/ up? There used to be on up all the time. Every time I make one, it dies within a few hours...

Why is there never a /vtg/ up? There used to be on up all the time. Every time I make one, it dies within a few hours. What happened?

Attached: 1555063244570.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17sS7iIzBXdd
voca.ro/1aXQYmjqXPM1
vocaroo.com/1gTrl5qGKdvP
vocaroo.com/18dcnMCQJTW0
vocaroo.com/11HkL5nFB7ff
voca.ro/18k9GsT5vizY
voca.ro/1iMYzcWp8pOe
voca.ro/13Er0it7SHHf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know user, really a shame because it was the only thing /tttt/ was good at to judge passing. Personally i just found it really hard to give any advice because i never got into the science and never used any guides so i cant analyse voices and give valuable tips, only could say whether it was passing or not.

have a german poem, ok?
voca.ro/17sS7iIzBXdd

voca.ro/1aXQYmjqXPM1
Still can't tell if I pass, but I'm pretty proud of my progress.

Attached: phone.jpg (306x309, 39.8K)

i guess this is the new vtg so bump

>voca.ro/17sS7iIzBXdd
Not going to try to rate this because its german, sorry, I just don't know what german women sound like.
>voca.ro/1aXQYmjqXPM1
You sound in general decent, kind of nasally which makes you sound a bit clocky. I think the nasality is what makes it sound weird.

Anyone want to rate me? Still think I sound like a tranny but a lot of people say I don't who I know so I got no idea.
vocaroo.com/1gTrl5qGKdvP
vocaroo.com/18dcnMCQJTW0

Attached: 34-year-old-hiker.jpg (886x755, 79.4K)

bump

i'm a filthy american who knows some german and has listened to a lot of german women speaking, and your voice sounds absolutely perfect to me.
agree with the other user, you sound good but very noticeably nasally.

Ah, I've always had problems with sounding nasally. Still, I'm amazed at people saying I actually sound good, it's like a dream come true. Give it some time and I may even have a passing voice.

vocaroo.com/11HkL5nFB7ff

Bumping this anyone have any advice/reviews?
Captcha: TYD0X

a little too high-pitched, sounds like you're a voice actor trying to sound like a child. also you're speaking too quietly to really perceive accurately
it is unironically good. if anything, it sounds like you're not super confident with this voice and that will get better with time

I don't think you sound like a tranny. Maybe like the person above said, you do kinda sound childish, but I've heard plenty of women that have that sorta voice, mainly depends on your age if that's ok or not, it's mainly a younger adult thing.
Sounds like someone I went to school with, passes. Also, it's not very nasally, I don't think.

I rate you deeply insecure. It's going to be passing soon because it's already at the edge of passing.

voca.ro/18k9GsT5vizY
Curious what ppl think of my gamut of voices

Because Haskell carried the vast majority of posting /vtg/ and doing the judging of vocaroos and bumping the gen because it always keeps dying. Cant blame them (her?) for stopping t b h

thanks. and yeah im not confident at all with my voice and i barely use it. still use my guy voice 100% of the time and going full time with it woukd help but i think its really bad so i dont
thanks
i am very insecure about my voice yeah

bump

voca.ro/1iMYzcWp8pOe
voca.ro/1iMYzcWp8pOe
voca.ro/1iMYzcWp8pOe
voca.ro/1iMYzcWp8pOe

Are they gonna come back?

extremely new to voice training pls give me everything i need to know to start. im musically trained so singing exercises would help my autism brain to understand a lot
voca.ro/13Er0it7SHHf
also idr know what to tell people to do to improve but ill say my thoughts anyways
dips into nasally fagvoice territory a lot of the time but youd pass as a woman if you look like one
very breathy and faint, sounds like youre giving someone a bedtime story. pass otherwise
its kinda nasally and crackly but the main problem is just a lack of confidence and support. you sound fine
100% pass on all voices
same as

>you sound fine
what does that mean

doesnt sound particularly clockable to me

so its clockable