Mom sees booby anime figure

>mom sees booby anime figure
>"you're always so into girly things user"
>makes some statement about how she used to be into guy things and how it was really bad of her bla bla bla

She knows doesn't she? On top of the fact that she's most likely found my wig by always searching around in my room, fuck. She didn't seem angry but just heartbroken when she said it. I can't help but feel bad for her son wanting to be something like this. I'm embarrassed I wanna kms

Attached: RCO001_1556757119.jpg (704x674, 341.26K)

You were never her son, you were her child. She tells you that you're her son, but you're your own person. You have done nothing wrong being an individual, she's done something wrong by trying to own and control another human being's identity.

Parents shouldn't be allowed to have children unless they can live with the reality that their kids don't necessarily turn out how THEY want.

I still can't help but empathize, she probably thinks that she fucked up and she's probably mostly worried that I'm going down a wrong path, I wish to quell her fears but I don't want to expose myself

>"you're always so into girly things user"
>makes some statement about how she used to be into guy things
not only does she know, she gave it to you user.
Congrats! You are a child of a repressor parent and your relationship with your mom will have to change drastically when you transition

Yeah, I always kind of figured. She talked about how if she were here raised here (she's an immigrant from a non-western country, we're in Europe now), she would've probably "been told that to become a man." I think my mom used to be a massive repressor and maybe that shows in the fact that she's also incredibly misogynistic and regularly says "men are better" and how it was all just a phase. But maybe that's just pick me behaviour.

She definitely knows. My mom says similar stuff and she 100% knew before I even came out.
>t. my mom also has repressor vibes
Nice to know who I got it from too desu.

She also started talking to me about how facial surgery isn't necessary at all, and focused on an example of a trans woman and how she looked just fine without surgery. Almost as if to tell me "don't fuck up your face" without directly saying she knows.

I legitimately feel like she's sad but supportive. I also usually don't feel good when she complements my masculine features which she probably noticed. I don't think she's super transphobic or anything but man.

Yeah you don't sound like a creepy cultist groomer at all.

Attached: 3541b2ab6706c0b04cad2e90f8ffb05ae4ab0bcd64beab3b6042eaf7d5877b0c.jpg (213x200, 6.84K)

(Forgot to add but this wasn't just now, it was a while ago but probably after she had found my wig cause I left it out in the open after sleeping like a fucking idiot)

How the fuck is that being a cultist groomer?

so encouraging someone to follow their own path in life is grooming? what sort of fucked-up alternate reality do you live in? did you even read my second statement? i literally said parents should let their kids be whoever they want to be

how is controlling parenting not fucking grooming, you utter retard?

people like you piss me the fuck off

here i am encouraging someone to break free of exterior influences (including me, if they disagree with me), and you have a PROBLEM with that? wtf

>groomer
expecting your kids to be cishet and berating then beating them into submission is the same exact thing but supposedly Jesús "lemme wash yo feet you dirty whore" Chrístos and his dad are fine with it
>"randomly talks about trans women and FFS"
well she obviously knows 100%

You're trying to manipulate user into antagonizing his mother, framing inconsequential shit as unforgivable. Her natural motherly instincts as a malicious need for "control". You want user to ultimately abondon his family to be entirely under the influence of your cult.

Don't trust these people user, is all I can say.

That's a huge fucking leap, none of that shit was said chief.

>"she's done something wrong by trying to own and control another human being's identity."

what is wrong with you people
you beat kids bloody if they touch a pink toy but call people groomers for saying do what you want LOL

>this level of bait

I'm an effeminate bi guy but keep trying to push your victim narrative. Hopefully user also can see through it.

Holy based

Nibba I aint fish to fall for this bait.

yeah you cunts are always bi, were you groomed into being bi or effeminate? are you a cultist bro?