Tranny in Paris

Wow, Paris is so progressive, tolerant, multicultural and diverse! Lol.

Attached: 1609507924675.webm (300x600, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my perception was that france was pretty conservative

>Paris
>progressive
France is France user

did you seriosly think france was a good country before seeing this?

paris is a shithole

>full of muslim immigrants
>conservative

france is an inbred shithole

>Algerians
>French
Exterminate them all desu

conservatives let in tons of immigrants all the time. they just say they don’t like it

>did you seriosly think france was a good country before seeing this?
No, I'm pretty sure it's safer to be a tranny in Poland and Belarus than in France and Sweden.
West is a decaying shithole, this thread is sarcastic.

France was "I'm not a bigot I'm just not PC, it's just that (some evil garbage)" since before it was cool

They like to hide it under the pretext of "intellectual freedom" and since everyone thinks a french accent is cool, they get away with it

>french accent is cool
Actually it's annoying like hell.

to any liberal minded people, enjoy the horde you fought for.

>Wow, Paris is so progressive, tolerant, multicultural and diverse!
does anyone actually believe that tho
when i think of France my first thought is "most racist country in western europe"

>sky high taxes
>protests and riots every day, might as well not own a car because it WILL be destroyed
>strikes every other month, good luck having anything done in a timely manner
>country was almost ovethrown by lefty students back in 1968
>muslims, africans, gypsies everywhere
>you WILL get in trouble if you try to defend yourself against them
>weapons and self defense laws literally worse than UK
France honestly sounds like hell on earth

There are two sides of Paris.

are white people unironically too dumb to know they're under attack, and have been for a hundred+ years?

>are white people unironically too dumb to know they're under attack, and have been for a hundred+ years?
fuck off

justify why it's ok for someone from a foreign country to fly their flag, while beating citizens of the country they went to? please, i want to hear it.

Even Asians now know that if you go to France you'll get assaulted or mugged and the lazy cops won't do jack shit about it en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

mate, asian countries straight up tell their citizens to avoid anywhere with blacks or browns when visiting america or europe. like i said, only whites have managed to complete erase any survival instinct. like, it's a video of a tranny thinking they're safe around muslims. how fucking brain dead do you have to be?

>multicultural
theres your problem