"Just wear make up"

>"Just wear make up"
>"make up is the key to passing"

oh yeah?

there no way to hide a hon skull with some finger painting you fucking retards

Make up "passing" is as big a cope as passing with a mask.

Attached: 2020_11_17__103585529.jpg (563x1000, 66.37K)

this you?

Attached: 3x.png (112x112, 14.3K)

Id worry about the bella Lugosi hairline first

the jokoer irl, i like your fashion sense :)

you suck at makeup lmaoo

Bro i'm going to wear your flesh as a skin suit

the funny thing Is I only have lipstick and foundation on. I already look better without make up and thats a fact.

based clownmoder

damn these are supposed to be linked

finally adopting the Minneapolis aesthetic?

I have a better forehead and hairline that most trannies ever. Cope harder.

huh?

I think I'll do my makeup today

don't let the kikes and men win

olive you're a fridge hon....

gonna sc this for next time you claim to be queen bitch

By just wear makeup it means learn how to do it and not slap your entire face with a gallon of liquid foundation and the most garish bright lipstick and call it a day hon

Attached: B6781FB4-D735-4B44-8914-1B8777F8D83F.jpg (1200x1600, 187.35K)

nice job hon! you matched your lips to the dog knots you take

Can this faggot get the Sophie treatment please.

not really
i am a queen bitch, just not one that likes being a clown
I barely have foundation/concealer on, cope harder

make up is all angles, lighting, and other bits and pieces of cope, its a mask and anyone who partakes in it seriously is a loser, cis women too

the reason trans women will cling to it with all their life is because they will never look like a woman without it, they will look like the biological man they are

lol

No one wears CSR lipstick anymore, you look like a clown. Wear something less dramatic, particularly if you're wearing casual clothes.

doesn't work when you can't make them feel bad
Going jokermode is a powerful tactic

sorry, but I don't live and breathe makeup so I have no idea beyond the basics what is what, thats they way it should be

the second you get into shit like lighting and contouring you are beyond help and probably hate every single thing about yourself

make up is a cope and I get off on watching manface trannies try to convince themselves a mask makes their xy turn into xx

I mean that I want them perma'd

Fr, I hate my personality and self more than anyone here ever could. You think you are making fun of me but really I did it first. There no more pain in others trying to mock me, its humerous because some try to make me feel bad and never could. I am more powerful and unhinged than you can even conceive. I am nothing less than a god. Remember when you're crying the next time you get dysphoric, I played a part in it, I will be there when you reach out for help here and I will hold your head under the water and laugh as you drown in misery.

zzz

impossible, getting a new IP takes no effort

I love you Olive

if I didn't have an effect on people they wouldn't respond, cope harder knowign I live rent free in a bunch of neet trannies heads, i'm nothing less than a boogeyman

Oliver coming in with energy. Banger.

Attached: 20220203_181220.jpg (783x524, 42.38K)

>lighting and contouring
I'm just saying don't wear something that is wildly inappropriate to how you're dressed and out of fashion.
You don't need to live and breathe makeup, the hard truth is that cis women are going to have an awareness of what makeup to wear even if they aren't into contouring and all that kind of bullshit.
I think you have good skin btw, I don't think you necessarily "need" it to pass. But it's nice to wear makeup for fun or to feel more sexy for a particular occasion. It's nice to make an effort and look your best sometimes.
If you're going to do that you should look up some information about it and see what people are wearing. With that lipstick you look like
>a clown
>a little girl trying on her mum's makeup
>an awkward tranny wearing makeup for the first time

So just wear something more subdued and better suited to your skin tone.