What would you do if you saw a boymoder reading, studying, practicing hard for the test...

What would you do if you saw a boymoder reading, studying, practicing hard for the test, and just generally trying her best to pass?

Attached: mrhcoks2u2q51.jpg (358x310, 15.41K)

Take her cute lil ass and fuck the everloving shit out of it

give her some cookies and a nice tall glass of lemonade

Ask her to help me study too, boymoders are known to be intelligent.

ignored.

just pat the head and provide coffee

tire iron (seriously I could block these out but it still hasn't gotten old)

What are people here studying? I'm doing biology chemistry and psychology

why is the boymoder trying to pass...

ew a stemmie..

boymoders cant read

I need those to be a nurse I thought stem was like engineering and physics and stuff

I fucking love this joke "trying her best to pass" In both ways? Fucking funny shit

biochem is still stem im pre sure? least thats how ppl here talk about it. idk im just a cringe social science major

Ah okay I guess, yeah they're kinda hard but I need them to get a job where I can help people so I think it's worth it. psychology is a social science too right?

Me next week :(

yeah no im just joking nursing is a super important and amazing job! yeah it is but i misread it as physics at first..

If she's trying to pass maybe she should take off the hoodie!

Aww yeah I guess they are pretty similar I used to confuse those words a lot >.< So what kinda social science are you doing? Do you like it?

yeah.. im jus tiny brain um im majoring in political science and doing some philosophy on the side.. >.>

Politics and philosophy sounds pretty big brain tbdesu. What philosophers do you like?

ig its big brain.. i dont like any philosophers in particular because none really fit the way i think or precise the world but i kinda like machiaveli even tho thats cringe..