Is acting like a whore on twitter a good way to get attention/money? I'm a twink but not as fem as picrel

Is acting like a whore on twitter a good way to get attention/money? I'm a twink but not as fem as picrel

Attached: FEe-B5yaAAQ1USI.jpg (1152x2048, 395.08K)

Truth is anyone can me it as e whore if they're at least slightly attractive, ambitious, smart, and hardworking.

But the harsher truth is that most people lack most of those, and asking if you can do it is a good indicator you're not it.

I'm not asking if I can do it I'm asking if it's a good way to get attention or money. I think I'm all of these things except for hardworking I'm a bit lazy

Attention yes
Money no
But that attention can be gotten on all sorts of platforms

>Attention yes
Nice!
>Money no
fug
>But that attention can be gotten on all sorts of platforms
Yeah like tiktok or instagram but I think twitter is best for e whoring

Youll never make it, you're not just lazy, you're an idiot, if you have attention you can turn that into money. And twitter is the worst platform for this btw

>if you have attention you can turn that into money
You don't get good returns on attention

Man you are fucking angry aren't you? What's the best platform for this if not twitter?

Their arms are so thin holy shit

He's chinese so I'm not surprised

as far as I can tell, it's an effective way to ruin your life

Being an egirl is just farming attention, it's all about marketing yourself.
Sorry, the best platforms are reddit and TikTok, reddit is mostly about hardwork, TikTok is a bit more rng but if you do blow up it's super significant.

You gotta build an image, attractive\friendly\intersting\..., and gotta be smart about how you target trends and communities. If you got what it takes it's all about getting a lucky break and then keeping the momentum.

>reddit is mostly about hardwork
Yeah I've seen some popular people post the same pic to 50 diffrent subs lol
>TikTok is a bit more rng but if you do blow up it's super significant
That's true I've seen some randoms get millions of views when they blow up
>You gotta build an image, attractive\friendly\intersting\..., and gotta be smart about how you target trends and communities. If you got what it takes it's all about getting a lucky break and then keeping the momentum.
okay thanks, I already kinda knew this stuff

>Being an egirl is just farming attention, it's all about marketing yourself.
Yes but being an egirl is not a good way to make money, not that I think it's never worth it.

Attention? Yes
Money? No

People can't automatically get wealth by just posting hot photos online. The 90% of OF users that make jack shit prove this. Your best bet is to find a few simps irl that want to date you but are also fine buying you things without the actual commitment on your part.

you gotta be willing to treat it like a job/ promote the hell out of your wares/constantly up the ante to keep the coomers engaged and even then there's a large element of luck as to whether you have mass appeal.
drawing coom is a much easier and more surefire way to get cash, though it takes more work

Attached: media_FEe-B5yagAA7Nmz.jpg (1152x2048, 363.53K)

I think getting simps irl is much harder than online
I think I'm willing to to treat this like a job and I know I have to get lucky
>drawing coom is a much easier and more surefire way to get cash, though it takes more work
drawing what now

>I think getting simps irl is much harder than online
If you're attractive with a good personality, guys should be constantly trying to date you

I got rich off being a whore but I'm super hard working. It takes a lot of fucking work

It definitely wasn't my looks I'm in my fucking 30s Lmfao.

I've had to retire pretty much after my last gf fucked my situation up but my new gf is getting a goodjob so I think I'm gonna get some part time wage cuck shit and be normalish

Its a pretty empty lifestyle. If you're in a relationship it's hard to whore while telling ur loved one u love them and if not then it's rly rly lonely

I don't want to be an actual whore I want to be an e-whore

Actually do you have any advice for being an actual whore?