Any Forums is a hugbox

Any Forums is such a massive hugbox lmao

if you are girl/honmoding then it's not as much of a hugbox but if you are pre-hrt or early hrt but don't look like a caveman then ppl here will treat you as if you are going to pass with no FFS

it's crazy, people will say stuff with such confidence about how I or others look when it's just clearly not the case

if you recieve no replies or get mild recomendations like "yeah i guess X is kinda bad but FFS can fix that" then what you are getting told is that you won't pass for the next 5 years and even then it's a gamble on how FFS goes for you never mind the cost

for most ppl if you can't pass pre hrt then you won't pass post hrt, i've seen lot's of timelines the only ones that are consistantly good are FFS ones

Attached: urbyf7b89rc81.png (960x655, 666.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11829079/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real world is a hugbox desu

Attached: F01FBB8C-B28D-4897-A1B6-C9ACEBED033D.png (1920x1080, 711.27K)

the reason people dont pass 99% of the time is hondose, prove me wrong

I dont pass and my levels are good :/

because HRT can change bones ofc

kinda agree but
>if you can’t pass pre hrt you can’t pass post hrt
this is pure brainworms, citation needed
I almost started dilating before remembering I can’t because I’m seething so hard

i get mixed replies every time i post face maybe i should just kms

*for most people

it's 2022 we have ai why the fuck are you getting trannies on Any Forums to tell you if your pics pass

i get nothing but possitive ones and i look like a man

maybe getting mixed replies is better

citation still needed
I’m just gonna seethe and dilate my ass fuck it

hrt effects the fat on your face, not the bones

if your bones are screwed from the start then you'll need FFS

hrt just stops it getting worse, too bad it's mostly over by 14+

I got told I could pass and I don't like it the thread, take your pills Alice and not only hrt, actual schizo meds too

or bdd
one of the biggest side effects of hrt is decreased bone density..

>I got told I could pass and I don't like it the thread

yes, problem?

people lying just makes more hons, they actually gave me enough honfidence to buy hrt

>one of the biggest side effects of hrt is decreased bone density..

density /=/ area

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY TOLD ME I CAN PASS AND I DONT BELIEVE THEM
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
shut up

I would say you have a point, but only a bdd passoid would make a thread like this.

>or bdd
lol def not bdd
a year of hrt barely did anything

passoid hands wrote this message

nope just a future hon/manmoder

we agree on something for once holy fuck not even the retard tripfag knows this is a larp

i looked up your post history, youre cute and def bdd

remove the not

>changing the structure of your bones isn't like changing the structure of your bones!!!
>The adult skeleton undergoes continuous remodeling. The remodeling cycle involves the interaction of cells of osteoblastic and osteoclastic lineage and is regulated by both systemic hormones and local factors
Bone takes a while to remodel, but you will literally slowly get a more female skelly over time.

i refuse to believe that this is anything but just honscience

>In addition to the systemic calcium-regulating hormones, parathyroid hormone, 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D and calcitonin, sex hormones play an important role. Estrogen has been identified as the major inhibitor of bone resorption in both men and women.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11829079/

I literally just clipped that out of the abstract of a review paper. You know that your bones aren't rocks, right? They are living things, and there's a reason you can lose bone density or use braces.

>youre cute and def bdd
idk user maybe I'm cute, but I dont pass