Ow do you eat to maximize your farts...

ow do you eat to maximize your farts? my bf has some kind of sick fetish where the worse my fart smells the more turned on he gets. seriously asking here guys, no trolling please.

Attached: 382851157.jpg (640x853, 112.3K)

beans and egg

please iron your flag

You sound so hot. I love gassy mommies

Who the fuck is that theyre fucking cute

Beer and English breakfasts are the best way to go, just make sure to stay in shape.

tire iron yourself, I don't even want to get close to you

>Tranny flag on your wall
Why do people do this

KEFIR!! but any fermented food will work

Get a less weird bf is my advice

I think that taking pride in who and what you are might prevent brainworms and help people stay away from self destructive habits or some shit... Idk, never tried it.

protein! beans and soluble fibre cause largely odorless farts

this
should be a court martial offense

Unironically apricots. It's horrible. Made the mistake of eating like half a pound of dried apricots once. God. It was horrible. Apparently it's also universal and not an alergic reaction or sensitivity.

Farted for 24 hours. Literally stank up my side of the house :(

God i wish i lived with you

Bump

Alright stinky, eat small amounts of dairy and sauteed veggies, tofu and rice would probably help to. Be careful about eating meat, it will make your poots less smooth,

And no I don't have a fart fetish I'm just obsessed with digestive health

>less smooth
Go on

I mean meat is pretty rough on digestion it will just make it harder to keep a consistent "rhythm" so to speak.dairy will cause some mild healthy bloating, veggies and fiber will push that bloat out, and onions would give it the distinct smell your bf is looking for

Onions not onions no idea how spell check changed that

Why is the word S..O...Y CENSORED BY Any Forums WTF onions wouldn't do anything!!!!