Best European FFS Surgeon?

Should I go to Bart or Facial Team in Spain for FFS?

Attached: amelia HRT.gif (640x436, 3.84M)

Have a consultation with Facial Team before you go anywhere else, really. Get them to give you all the info from the consultation. You'll likely go straight back to them anyways.

Why is Ame so fucking cute bros

it's free, right? do they also give you a projection for free?

Go to the russian surgeon, comrade

This is my jaw a day and a week after FFS with FT, dr. Julia worked on it. Did have a minor complication resulting in a small scar tho, worth it

Attached: dechad.png (975x807, 608.74K)

how much did it cost you? I'm looking to get almost the same thing done.

About 30K all things considered. To be honest there's a lot of solid lesser known euro FFS surgeons (10-15K) that are worth looking into. facial team operates like a business and its pretty damn noticable at times, but they do have the best FFS in europe. Either way don't go to dr bart, expensive as shit and super high odds of complication or other fucked up shit happening to you

30K was for forehead reconstruction (type 3) with orbital shave, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, and jaw shave by the way. dr. julia also helped with that dent between my lips and chin you see with a bone graft.

I went to facial team, very happy with my results. Super natural looking but also way more feminine than before

China does the least conservative body changes, the best ones I seen are the immoral beauty surgeries from there.
Korea is pretty good with facials. Facial team is way too conservative. Blur your face, you might be fine with a few conservative changes. You going with a brow shave, nose job, chin reduction, and Adam’s Apple shave? Don’t judge just the after, see what they worked with.

Do you have any idea how much of that went for jaw&chin only? I can't afford more than like 8k.

Do you have any other pics, you're swollen as fuck in no 2 there lol

Also interesting they gave you a bone graft, for me they just cut the bumpy parts off my chin

soz I don't feel like posting more surgical results here because I sure as fuck know other Any Forums trannies are going to obsessively analyze those for years to come like they do with every result that gets posted online

you mean you don't already do this yourself? i know I do.

Does FT accept shitty smartphone selfies for consultations?

I keep trying to take decent pics but my face looks even more crooked than in the mirror, I'm beginning to suspect my phone has this warping lens effect because my face looks like shit if I line it up perfectly with the camera sensor for the consultation pic but its fine under normal selfie conditions (not that my face is fine at all, the picture is).

Is FT better than most American surgeons?

FT is the only option I've seen/heard consistently good feedback on-- the very worst 1% is people saying they didn't do enough, whereas most people are happy. I'm sure there are good American surgeons too, but every time I look into them I find at least one example of someone who got botched or deals with permanent nerve damage.

I'm already fairly passable & just need to minimize the specific things that make me dysphoric -- anyone know if it worth paying (a lot) extra to go to FT or if there's some equivalent surgeon in USA/CD I should look into?

I just had my dad take pictures with my phone

why would you go to a euro ffs surgeon?
>euro trannies are usually ugly af
>germanic women look like men
do i need to say more?

ok user thanks for your valuable input

I don't live at home