Born female

>born female
>bullied by boys for 6 years in childhood and everyone ignored it
>go to an all girls school afterwards and then a female-heavy college major
>most of exposure to males is online and a lot seem to hate women (even in random places like forums dedicated to my home country)
>only date women anyway
>become a half-serious type of misandrist terf-adjacent radfem
>actually get to know two MtFs irl
>they are very nice and chill
>unable to be transphobic anymore
>actually meet other MtFs online
>some of them talk exactly 100% like those men who hate women
>struggle to see that % of ciswoman-hating MtFs as women
>every time it happens, I feel like my old radfem self
>unable to actually be a radfem anymore because almost all of those are 100% transphobic and I dont do that anymore

I literally do not know where to go

Attached: 1643787101193.jpg (643x720, 73.78K)

just hate ppl on an individual level instead of feeling pressured to make wide generalizations about an entire group

I would be a MtF if I didn't hate women so much to the point of being unable to identify as one, so I just say I'm a cis guy on HRT.

where are you going online? keep in mind anything affiliated with Any Forums is going to have tons of misogynists and unironic neo-nazis

just increase your hatred towards bigots and r*ightoids, not mtfs. more than half the mtfs polled here identify as feminists and i'd bet the vast majority of the misogynistic posts come from like 10% of them who are angry and post about it all the time

"Hrt femboys" are wild, of the ones I have talked to, either they are "gigafembrained faggy flamers who decided to go on hrt" or "basically MtF but far too natsoc and/or malebrained/womanhating to identify as a woman". It's like most of those in between those two extremes just became mtf instead.

i'm a cis lesbian and yeah i basically feel the exact same as you do OP, it's honestly pretty natural for us to dislike them because of that male socialization trans girls here grew up with. trannies here will give you shit for it but it isn't a crime to despise people who are assigned male at birth because like you said, most of them hate women and thats just something we can all fundamentally agree to disagree with. doesn't make you anything more than just a normal ""real"" woman though i use that term lightly because whatever trans girls are girls (even though they are biologically the opposite, potato potahto)

fuck being a radfem they're all retarded anyways, just keep your thoughts to yourself and find cis friends through imageboards most of us are just like you anyways, we're all too beta to talk about trannyhate unless someone else brings it up first, and none of us have the same hatred like men do so the most you'll get are a few conversations hatebonding over the stupid shit trans people do but other than that none of the cis girls here really give a shit about labels like radferm, terf, transphobic, etc. i think ur just struggling hard to label yourself when you don't really need to also is right but we all have our own biases and that's fine. not like you're shitting up threads complaining about le trooners 24/7

Attached: 1dlxd5hndc201.jpg (640x497, 41.37K)

I still dont hate or dislike MtFs as a whole honestly, I just feel "problematic" when I see misogynistic MtFs and have trouble seeing those as women, even though my women criteria shouldnt hinge on stuff like that.

I feel stupid in hindsight "going along" with the trans exclusion of most radfems just because it was the done thing. Now I cant make extremely sweeping mtf generalisations anymore, but every time I see misogynistic mtf takes, it just triggers my "this is just like what misogynistic men say" synapse.

I'm MtF and there are a lot of misogynists here. They are degenerate incels who need to be culled from LGBT. I question if most misogynists on here are really trans or just larpers, considering /mtfg/ is fairly well mannered. But please don't lump all of us into the same pot. I love being a woman and finally love myself because I am one.

This thread just makes me sad.

Of all the times I did visit mtfg, it does strike as very different from the rest of the board yeah.

And I dont mean to sound condescending or overly important, but mtfg really does have a feminine cispassing atmosphere, it reads just like random convo between bored college girls lol

>it isn't a crime to despise people who are assigned male at birth because like you said, most of them hate women and thats just something we can all fundamentally agree to disagree with
>fuck being a radfem

I'm AMAB and I don't hate women at all and I don't think most AMAB people do, whether they're cis or trans. At least in the US.

Most people who use websites like this definitely hate women, but that even includes a high percentage of AFABs who post here, honestly. I think it's a cultural problem and not a sex or gender one.

I don't attach strong criteria or notions or dividing lines between genders so I honestly don't see those people as non-women, but instead I see them as pretty much sub-human. I don't know how and why people like this exist. TERFs, misogynists, and Nazis are all the same psychology in different bodies.

>"Hrt femboys" are wild, of the ones I have talked to, either they are "gigafembrained faggy flamers who decided to go on hrt" or "basically MtF but far too natsoc and/or malebrained/womanhating to identify as a woman". It's like most of those in between those two extremes just became mtf instead.
this is very common, but i'm one of the more normal ones though, i think. maybe i fall in the "way too malebrained" category but i'm not an extremist at all and have never had any negative views towards women (or men). i just want to look feminine despite not wanting to identify as/be a woman. i don't feel womanly, but i find feminine appearances, including for myself, attractive.

but yeah most are either gigacopers out of insecurity and shame or out of being nazis who hate women, knowing their nazi bros won't accept them if they're "troons".

find a lovely pure hearted transgirl and make her dreams and happiness make your life more wonderful to live every day

>I literally do not know where to go
just uh be a normal person and dislike individual people and not whole groups of them. it isnt hard yknow

>I don't think most AMAB people do, whether they're cis or trans. At least in the US.
Most men hate women, even if the hate is very subtle (like thinking they are more intelligent or unique than them).

you sound normal OP maybe just get off this shithole website lmao

>Most men hate women, even if the hate is very subtle (like thinking they are more intelligent or unique than them).
Maybe that's possible. I don't think that way, though, and I know many other men who (to the extent I can know without being inside their mind) don't.

>struggle to see that % of ciswoman-hating MtFs as women

misogyny is a moral manifestation of sexist ideology. women face hostility and hatred because they’re women in a man's world. it’s about controlling and punishing women who challenge this dominance. misogyny rewards women who reinforce the status quo. there are women who perpetuate misogyny, who police women like themselves to keep those in their place, in their designated lane. internalized sexism is very much a thing in both cis women AND trans women. to devalue, hold contempt for, self-hating trans women (transmisogyny) very much sustain all of this.

ftms who post here are also some of the most misogynistic people I've seen (assuming they aren't LARPers)

They constantly say things about becoming the "superior sex", that being a woman is a disability, etc.

Many mtfs speak of men the same way

>I can't hate men because other manhaters are transphobic
Just hate men and don't be transphobic, there's dozens of us, and you don't need a social club for your opinion anyways

Attached: 1635607387230.png (401x198, 63.32K)

Come here for a mtf's kissu