How many of you were molested/abused as a child?

I know the rumor online is that LGBT people were mostly molested by another male and that's why they "turned out gay". Is there any truth to that? Lmk whether yes it no, and your stories if you have them.

Attached: n08A8NO.jpg (600x805, 54.41K)

I will start, I kind of was. I was 16 and this guy in his 30s fucked me. It wasn't that he forced his way into me, but he did manipulate me. I was young and naive.

He destroyed my ass, and it felt so good, and made me cum. I just wanted more of that after, I needed the feeling again. So I kept seeing him. Eventually he disappeared but by then I was totally into dick and have been ever since.

when i was like 8 a friend of mine liked to touch my dick and squeeze my balls, thats about it. dont think that counts

i wasnt molested by anyone
t. t4t tranner

I was touched as a kid, ja.

Attached: 0bf91681b3238a41c98c5503e2478b7a.jpg (750x1206, 39.45K)

Kind of a shit childhood but no molestation I think. Parents on drugs, some domestic violence, the usual shit. Pretty sure most cissoids have worse childhoods than most youngshits in particular, you have to probably have a pretty good home life to let your parents spoonfeed you hrt at 12.

16 isn't a child. You're old enough to fight in the forces in my country and many have sex at that age with older women/whores. Your issue is that it was a guy who fucked you. If it was a woman normies would laugh.

Nah its just a pol meme in my experience, I dont know anyone who was abused but I don't know many people. Idk what happened that turned me into a barafag but I'm out here existing I guess.

Whenever my Dad came in from a cold winter day he would take his cold hands and tickle my ass and balls with them because they were shockingly cold. He would also be naked around me casually.

Not sure if this counts but it was really weird.

Attached: 1616861238933.png (414x410, 315.24K)

this thread was made yesterday and even though their childhoods are quite depressing there's rarely any accounts of being molested or raped

tons of ciswomen grow up with rape and abuse and how many are lesbians or trans? still barely none. its just not a thing

Any Forumstards are just braindead cunts who think "gays get raped and thats why theyre all the pedophiles in the world" etc

Based. This happened to me too, the feeling of a masc, larger, older, hairy stinky man deriving sexual pleasure from my virgin ass was too good to be considered rape/molestation. I didn’t know what I wanted at the time, but he made me feel better than 99% of people in my life and would literally make out with me when orgasming, like be jealous, this generation doesn’t know how to love anymore. I was his boy

my dad would beat the shit out of me and hold me laid down with my face against the wall and kick the back of my head into the wall with his shoes on until blood would come streaming out of me and break my limbs and refuse to take me to see a doctor for several days so yea i got abused i don’t think it was ever anything sexual tho and i don’t think it’s what made me a tranny since i can remember wanting to be a girl since my earliest memories (age 5-6)

I was molested by a teenage boy at the age of 8. It was for a couple months until parents found out.
Sometimes in highschool guys would slap my ass.
I trooned in college

Never molested, I just ended up getting crushes on girls as a kid
t. Straight ftm

yes but i was already a really fem boy when i was little so maybe that's why

>tons of ciswomen grow up with rape and abuse and how many are lesbians
i can't recall exactly where, but I do remember reading a study were lesbians were bizarrely more likely to be molested by both men and women as children than straight women. gay men were more likely to be molested by men. straight men were more likely to be molested by women

its funny that pol thinks that beating a tranny cures their trannyness but raping someone turns them into a tranny

When I was six a 5th grader convinced me to touch his penis and would touch mine on the bus. Idk tho I had tranny thoughts before then and honestly I'm not terribly bothered by the experience, for a little bit I felt weird about it but only because I realized it was weird and not appropriate and like I felt like I was supposed to be really fucked up by it even though I wasn't actually. It just wasn't a big deal to me really.

Mtf here, Some dude diddled me when I was 5, I don’t think it made me gay or trans though it just made me hyper sexual and ruined any chances at a healthy romantic/sexual relationship

Attached: 3502DBEC-9C34-4686-8B9A-98F9CD51C4BA.jpg (828x782, 479.5K)

Bisexual cis guy here.
What happened was I was given a VHS tape with a couple Gargoyles episodes right before entering puberty. I would rewatch it over and over.
Turned a furfag too eventually.
Though I was always was more sensitive and effeminate than other boys. Prenatal hormones set me up probably.

Attached: the-show-had-some-unusual-inspiration-photo-u1.jpg (500x359, 17.16K)

>I don’t think it made me gay or trans though it just made me hyper sexual and ruined any chances at a healthy romantic/sexual relationship
this desu

Attached: dr pepper makes you 10x less mentally ill.png (464x501, 7.22K)

I was not! It does seem to be 50/50 though :(

>Prenatal hormones set me up probably
shiiiiiiiiit yeah that's more important probably. Hey OP! Support good prenatal care!