My rich older brother trooned out

We are half siblings and have a big age gap(he is 10 years older).He is already in his 30s,owns a small tech company and probably has double digit millions in the bank,meanwhile I am a neet pleb

I was actually disgusted at first with him trooning but now I realize since he has no cnildren(and as a troon never will) and since trannys dont live long there is a good chance he is going to die in thr next decade or so and leave all his money to me

I always imagined he would raise a family and have children but now that he is trooning that seems extremelly unlikely

All in all,I now love trans people and pinkpill fags.Thank you all for turning my brother into a tranny

Attached: images - 2022-02-04T122225.054.jpg (636x482, 41.67K)

I have an older brother I suspect is a repressor and I trooned out and pass

I seriously hope she dedicates all her money to trans causes would be bretty pased

well shes rich so she'll be able to afford any surgeries she needs, she'll turn out just fine. its mostly when you're impoverished that being mtf sucks

Most trannies can still have children and transitioning reduces suicide risk.

inb4 she lives longer than you because estrogen has life-prolonging effects. Troons only rope when they can't pass which is usually because they can't afford enough surgeries, which won't be the case with your bro.

Sounds like she is and will forever be much happier and more successful than you are.

tansition too if your trans then?

Like she'll probably be really supportive and glad she's not in it alone. As well as she will probably love being big sis to the resque to help you here and there if you show her your putting in the effort

Don't get competitive tho glgl with that after male socialization but still

just troon out and develop a positive relationship with your sister instead of waiting for her to die damn like she might actually help you out with your transition of her own volition if you were friends

"She" will likelly die in the next 10 years.She looks like a gicachad and no amount of surgery and money can fix that

Also once I inherit the money I will make sure to donate some 100k dollars to a republican politician

Why would I want to transition?

>Why would I want to transition?
high chance you have the tranny gene
take the pinkpill before it's too late OP

>She looks like a gicachad and no amount of surgery and money can fix that
There's a dozen surgeries and rounds of surgeries that she can do, trust me, she'll be just fine.

This, also you're posting on a tranny board. Most likely a repper. Also lmao at thinking your sister is just going to give you all her money, if you aren't actively supportive she's most likely wary of possible rejection from you. Also if she's rich she'll get all her surgeries and can easily live stress free in a liberal bubble, and her money will make it very easy to adopt too. Your sister will die at like 95 and her vast estate will be split up amongst her transbian polycule and their Chinese adoptee kids while you seethe.

There are lots of rich trannys that still look like shit despite dozens of surgeries.

I honestly think she will die alone.As for supporting her,I will be around,use her meme pronouns,pretend she is a real woman,all that crap.Domt worry

Since all her friends and other relatives will be distancing themselves from her,It will be a piece of cake to pose as the supportive little brother

Attached: images - 2022-01-03T123327.534.jpg (547x560, 23.35K)

the cope is immense
I think you're going to rep for a while, let's just hope she'll lend you some money for ffs in ten years

You know not everyone who browses this is a tranny or repressor right?
LGBT includes three other letters

Fake story dumbasses

Mmmhmm, smells like a good ol' repper :v
We know, there's just nothing else to talk about atm.

>You know not everyone who browses this is a tranny or repressor right?
kek

Your sister will join the greater Seattle polycule and her money will be used to buy some mansion for two dozen transbians to fornicate in till the end of time

1. You're probably jealous she'll pass and you can't
2. Chances are she's not leaving you a penny in her will

Unless she especifically rules me out,All her money goes to me axording to our country laws since I am her closest kin (I assume her mother wont live much longer,she is pushing 70)

I guarantee she marries some transbian and you won't see a cent of her money