I actually don't get why everyone says she's a hon

I find her mad attractive, maybe it's just the makeup, but even looking at this picture, where you can see her jaw and side angle, it really turns me on. Maybe I just find masculine women attractive, then? But then again, I don't really see her as masculine, even with the tranny voice, my brain just kinda sees her as a woman. Maybe it helps that I've always liked women with broad-shoulders and strong features like that.

Attached: akrales_180810_2785_0132.jpg (1200x800, 142.04K)

I'm a cis gay man and I find her very attractive. I love knowing that despite me being an effeminate gay male, I am still masculine enough that she would date me to feel completed as a woman.

damn, I thought I was the only one. Still not dating a tranny, it's just against my convictions.

Well for me, I'm just kinda a bi dude, but not "only like guys that look like girls/femboys" type bi, I actually like a lot of different types of men and women, and trans women as well, idk. With guys, I usually prefer twunks, and it's not like they're usually feminine or anything like that.

My family is very religious and would be thrilled if I dated a woman.

please say sike...

Yeah desu pre ffs I still think she was pretty cute. Bit more andro looking but not gigahon like this board says

He ruined his face which was that of a ruggedly handsome man who looked good in feminine style
Now he looks like an abomination
How tf did this dude make himself look so terrible with FFS lol

Attached: FF8C5D28-76B9-4694-AF6B-A85BCA7CB967.jpg (828x1018, 296.74K)

>not a gigahon

Hi hontra

KEK

Humans are so good at recognizing faces that this is just how it usually ends up like.

Some pictures look pretty bad but it's really not anything gigahon it's just how 99% of mtfs look and dress on their first year on hrt

Hontra is beyond a gigahon
More like a clymer-tier gigahon
He’s taller than clymer and has a worse hairline too KEK

Attached: 722AA956-8E56-472C-BA5B-17515C570432.jpg (828x1451, 163.72K)

>He ruined his face which was that of a ruggedly handsome man who looked good in feminine style
>Now he looks like an abomination
yep, it's what trannies don't get. They give in to the illusion that after FFS they will somehow attract straight men.

>some pictures
>look pretty bad
Uh huh
Sure

Attached: FDF6A9B2-275F-408A-A8EE-92FB75ECA615.jpg (828x1269, 223.81K)

Look sure, she looks bad in that pic, but look how Pokimane looks without makeup. It's literally the same shit.
>but le long face
I...kinda don't care.

Attached: pokimane.jpg (1600x900, 95.86K)

I can't tell of these are the edited versions or not

Yes. Literally he was much “prettier” before. Handsome in an unconventional way like Adam driver. The feminine clothes were sexy on him when he could laugh at himself and wasn’t faking a Mickey Mouse voice. Unfortunately he looks like Pete burns now

Poki still looks like a woman isn't that the point?

Why does her eye change colour

They’re not edited sadly
You can go look at his Instagram KEK
He should Sue his surgeon

I bet if anyone didn't know her because she's a big streamer and she was posted in some passgen, people would clock one or more of her features, because this board has never seen what women look like irl. This board is simply delusional, I agree Contra has some very strong features, but she really, really doesn't look that bad, like an unfortunate woman at best, but that's it. If you want to point at trannies who don't pass at all, you should bring up a picture of some obese 50 year old hon or something, not Contra.

Poki looks like shit either way
But hontra is a clymer tier abomination now
It’s too bad cause pre ffs he was a very cute Italian man

Attached: D4611F72-0469-4B42-853A-59B416891D13.jpg (828x1642, 160.35K)

>Handsome in an unconventional way like Adam driver.
tho adam really isn't pretty in any way. He was conventionally attractive even. Could have been a boyband singer.

I wouldn’t call hontra or Adam conventionally attractive
Ruggedly handsome forsure

>Unfortunately he looks like Pete burns now
good comparison, same brainworms.

Damn, Pete was ridiculously hot.

Attached: pete burns.jpg (1040x1040, 148.65K)

Hontra we all know I mean this Pete burns

Attached: 3AE456B5-09BB-48A1-ADD7-8E77EF4B2BCF.jpg (1200x1200, 124.76K)

>Ruggedly handsome
contra wasn't in any way rugged. I'm kinda missing whatever similarity you may see in him and diver.

Adam driver is pretty hit or miss depending on who you ask. I think pre transition contra was kind of more objectively handsome

>Still not dating a tranny, it's just against my convictions.
lol fuck off

The eyebrows alone are fem shaped. The face is full of soft features.

>Poki looks like shit either way
You're fucking delusional lol

Post a face pic of yourself, please

can you please stop making threads of yourself natalie

They looked so similar face shape and size similar features the nose the eyes the hair
And yeah hontra was definitely “ruggedly” handsome
He was in no way a pretty boy idk how he thought he could be a pretty girl lol

Attached: 6FC83A91-2197-4695-BFFF-4E257902C156.jpg (1280x720, 57.69K)

Attached: longtra1.png (353x976, 58.27K)

Pretty sad how delusional contra is
Look at this face

Attached: 29610780-58AD-4D1A-9DFF-7EEC28365A2F.jpg (368x557, 75.98K)

Attached: longtra2.png (353x874, 49.68K)