Not in the slightest.
>t. 30yo with a 23 bf who hit on me first

>Still sketch and predatory as fuck? Yes
lmfao what is wrong with people
it's fine OP, I met my bf when I was 19 and he was 25, things are going great

The correct answer.
>using an anecdote to validate OP
Your relationship is also weird.

Why are americans like this? Jesus Christ, dude, just hop on his dick.
Also, daily reminder that fucking a anything above 16 is not wrong, and it's virtually just America that has those insane age of consent laws.

Attached: 1592146796287.jpg (228x221, 6.84K)

>Blurring moral lines around age of consent
You realize this line of rhetoric helps pedophiles, right? Are you a pedophile?

Fucking 16-18 year olds is not pedophilia, it's just America that has retarded morals and equates fucking some 13 year old kid with fucking some 17 year old who can consent just fine.

Did you have to stretch before making a leap that fucking big?

Do Americans really believe Europe is full of pedos just because they don't have retarded laws like them?

Attached: europe.png (1800x1800, 3.82M)

Sorry to tell you that your bf is sketch asf.

American moment holy fuck

Yall euro fags be in yall 30s fucking high-school kids that don't know shit, then judge us

No

no, the age of consent is 16 in most of north america, followed by 17 as second most common, with only a few (very angrily unaware of the rest) states that are 18. a 16 year old in seattle for example, just like in most of the developed world, can legally choose to consent to a 40 year old if they want, as long as it's not a teacher.

lol no he isn't, there's nothing inherently sketchy about age gaps

>yall
epic bait

We do judge you for infantalizing your entire population, making sex some end-all sacred untouchable unspeakable thing, and equating a word that used to literally mean prepubescent fucker to someone attracted to someone legal in most of the world who can also drive and drink and pay taxes.

What you talking about? Anyone born like 93 or later fuck like rabbits and are open about it

my favourite argument from amerilards who are even against other adults having sex with 18-19 year olds is that they can't drink
it's like only america is so retarded that they have a drinking age at 21 wtf

this is the shittiest map in existence. Spain's seems to be by default 18 but certain exceptions lower it to 16. Whereas Italy's is listed in the most harebrained way of: "14 (16*) 13 if age difference is less than 3 years". Like you get that this is retarded right?

Like yeah, the USA has shit laws but this is the most retarded way to present things. We have exceptions stateside as well, they're generally called Romeo and Juliet laws. we just aren't autistic enough to pretend its the age of consent for most people

No? That's such a meaningless age gap to worry about. I was 18 and my bf was 41 when we met and started dating, been 6 years together and it's fucking great. As long as you're both adults, who cares?

America's laws are generally aimed at people significantly older than the girl.

An 18-year-old and 17-year-old having sex is very different from a 30-year-old and a 17-year-old

But either way, it's just creepy. Many women will blacklist you from your community if they learn you've dated girls much younger than you, unless you're both over 30. Guys who date girls much younger than them, even if it's legal, are viewed with revulsion and disgust. It's about the maturity gap.

what are you going to do when he's in a coffin and you're like 50 lol

It's just talking about exceptions where there's a teacher involved. Americans definitely do mix up their age of consent and Romeo and Juliet laws constantly, even in their own state, let alone across other ones. In most of the US a 16 year old can sleep with a 40 year old if they want, but they can't with a teacher until 18, and they can probably sleep with a 14 or 15 year old too (this is the purpose of Romeo and Juliet laws: legal age gap with someone under the age of consent).

No one cares keel

no honey, let john pound dat buss

lol. I was 14 when i met my bf and he was 18. Now I'm in my 20s and he's in his late 20s. who cares lol

>unless you're both over 30
Your country is insane and it's ludicrous that you pander this holier than thou shit all over the globe. For all the self-defeating talk America does about its imperialist past, it sure does continue to be that way with its morals