>my gf is trans
>I am pretty sure she is slightly autistic
>she is a lot more endearing because of it
>love to watch her sperg out about her hobbies
>one day we are having just a normal conversation about our relationship
>she seems sad for some reason
>ask her why she is like that
>tells me:"I am sorry user I do not deserve you"
>I perceive that as a classic moody woman moment seeking reassurance and reply:"Come on baby of course you deserve me. And I deserve you. I do not know what you have been through to make you feel like that but trust me when I say that it doesn't matter and I love you."
>her:"You do not understand user. You are one of the few people that accepted me and love me. But I feel like you are wasting it on a fetishistic autogynofile (not sure about the word) meta attracted transbian."
>I have no idea what she just said just reply:"Come on baby you are trans not a fetishistic creep. I love you all the same no matter."
>she says nothing and just cuddles and falls asleep in my arms
So....what the fuck did she just say to me? Call me a brainlet but I cannot decypher it. Did she cheat on my or something and made a word salad to come out without coming out? I have been raking my head trying to understand.

Attached: 16526265352.png (806x1178, 679.79K)

I am a cis gay man and I am WILDLY attracted to meta-attracted autogynephiles! If you don't want her - I'll take her.

What the fuck are talking about? If you are gay then why would you want to date a transwoman (one that does not even have her penis anymore)? What does it all mean?

Attached: 15265472727.jpg (720x539, 45.71K)

I am extremely curious to see what percentage of Any Forums greentexts involving a cis guy asking for help with his trans gf are larps.

100%

Your gf is self hating. She's got brainworms and thinks that she might just be a boy with some fetish that makes her want to be a girl and have a bf.

She's just being dumb and needs cuddles

because he is enlightened with taste

read foucault

learn to properly greentext faggot. I'm not reading your paragraph long bullet points.

So it is just a self doubt about our relationship thing,no cheating? Why come up with the undecipherable tongue then? Well...I guess I'll treat her to some vacation to calm her mind. I admit I have been working a bit to much lately but I am not doing it to avoid her.

I've said similar things to my bf and it isn't about cheating
autogynophilia is the theory that a lot of trannies transition for sexual gratification, a part of this theory is that this group of tranners are the gynophilic ones, and that any potential attraction they may have towards men is 'meta-attraction' and all the attraction is purely from how men make them feel more womanly and therefore isn't 'real' (if you're wondering about bisexuality, this theory was made in an era where it was generally assumed bisexuality isn't real)
her doubt is whether she is actually a straight woman because she thinks (or is) she is AGP and thinks that if she's AGP that means she must be a trans lesbian

she wants trans cock and feminine love

Your gf is a trans lesbian (transbian) that is not attracted to you but is using you to feel more feminine in on herself (me attracted). Cheating is debateable. She might have already done it with another girl just to sexually enjoy herself. You don't mean much to her either way. You are a glorified sex toy.

Come again? I am even more confused right now but also scared. Is that even a thing?

Attached: 15446246261.jpg (128x120, 6.22K)

probably not, but who knows

>be me
>normal guy
>my gf is trans
That’s all you needed to read. OP is as normal as being intersex. Simply deluded.

it’s astrology for trannies. so it might be true, if you believe

No way in hell he managed to actually remember how to spell all the schizo ramblings. 10/10 larp though, actually made me chuckle. Good job.

I need to take her to a therapist I thought she was just having a moody moment but this far beyond my area of expertise and I do not want to do any impulsive moves.

agp comes from a dude named Blanchard and has infected thousands of trannies with brainworms over the decades
therapy and cuddles would probably fix her insecurities, trannies being told their whole lives that they're ugly gross boys leaves some marks after all

>trannies being told their whole lives that they're ugly gross boys leaves some marks after all
Cis boys are told the same though.

yeah and they get messed up too a bit but they also aren't girls