A Bad Thing Happens... On Hell Island!!

The leaders of the UK's equality law enforcment body the EHRC have being supporting transphobes in legal cases and have held multiple private meetings with anti-trans orgs such as LGB Alliance and Fair Play For Women while not doing the same with pro-trans orgs, as part of their increasing manoeuvring against trans rights. Guess who else is a leader at the EHRC, and has been taking part in this? Only the barrister who represented Keira Bell and helped get puberty blockers banned across the whole of the UK along with any transition treatments for teens with gender dysphoria! He declared his conflict of interest but has been allowed to take part in related work anyway. Those on puberty blockers had them taken away. Now it turns out the barrister involved is continuing to campaign against trans rights from within the government including last week's move by the EHRC against the pending Scottish GRA reforms.

vice.com/en/article/wxdzwn/ehrc-trans-rights-leaked-emails

instagram.com/p/CZeTs3rN9eh/

The #1 thing any trans person in the country who cares about other trans peoples' wellbeing should be thinking about right now is how we can get in contact with parents of trans kids to share the info with them that 1) timely treatment for gender dysphoria avoids wrecked lives, 2) timely treatment for gender dysphoria no longer exists either through the NHS or through private healthcare in the UK, and 3) Buserelin and hormone therapy meds are available to buy online without a prescription at any time. We need to put aside our differences for now where possible and focus on the single issue that can make the biggest difference to trans lives. Please leave any suggestions that aren't just "rope yourself edgar" repeated endlessly below in the thread.

Attached: 1643794565815-screen-shot-2022-02-02-at-084432.png (1600x1117, 1022.38K)

Good.

Just don't live there? God troons are so fucking dumb

how can someone living outside the UK help with the general situation? aside from smuggling hrt

Fuck youngshits
Fuck Anglos
Fuck you

nobody can help the UK anymore, but you can probably donate to mermaids uk or other charities

Bumping the thread

Why is the US not like this? The Southern US is probably much more conservative and much more religious than the UK, but Americans just don't care about this stuff, in general

What is it about the UK that makes them obsessed? Like, the average diehard Trump supporter American is probably more positive towards trans people than the average UK person of any party.

>but Americans just don't care about this stuff, in general
with the exception of trans women in sports, but that's just one narrow issue

Man why is the UK so psychotic? Everything in my country is getting better in terms of trans rights but everything just gets worse on that island every time.

bump

grug will bump head with club!!!!!

ooh do me next

Don't forget the ehrc supports conversion therapy for trans people

i'm sure there are problems in your country, you should probably focus on those. the uk gets a disproportionate amount of attention even if its shit here

wouldn't the best way to spread this info be through social media that trans kids would potentially see?

There seems to be a very vocal, organised, middle class radical feminism where these women have managed to get into fairly powerful places in media etc.. Many of them would think themselves left/ centre left/ liberal apart from trans issues, because I guess they have nothing left to fight for.

I think trans people in the UK are experiencing a limited local collapse. Are you guys organising in mutual aid groups, showing up at every public meeting where you can be, and all that boots on the ground shit? (I know it's super hard and tranners are a scatter population)

if the kids tell their parents their parents will be even further convinced that this is a social plague won't they. they need to hear it from some other source

Also, you have a patreon?
+ give out your (activist) twitter or one that does the same kind of reporting/organising you do I'll circulate it

They do actually, but they have many other populations to stomp on as well. For example there are no post-genocide native populations in the UK

only if the parents are unsupportive, in which case the kids woudnt get help anyway. if the kids find it on their own they can maybe DIY.