I am a cis straight bottom

I want to find a serious transgender girlfriend who is willing to top me regularly with her penis, not ever cut it off. We can get married and adopt if she wants. I'm not ashamed to date trans women. I only want white girls, and I am not looking for a prostitute.

Attached: carcamera.png (960x707, 1.23M)

If only u werent a man

I am not looking to date a transbian.

sound like itd just be cpnvenient for u if u transitioned ;)

I have no desire to transition. I like being a straight man.

i'd tailgate this man so hard

>getting fucked in the ass with a dick
>somehow straight
Getting pegged by a woman isn't straight, either. You can't put things up your ass solo and be straight, but once you get another person involved, it's always gay.

Yes, it is straight because I am dating a woman, unless you believe topping is somehow straight and bottoming is gay.

I am not attracted to men.

>topping is somehow straight and bottoming is gay
Chad yes. Topping a man is straighter than getting pegged by a woman. The only straight activity is topping a woman. Just admit you're gay.

Sounds like you are uncomfortable with being gay maybe. I'm happy being straight and attracted to women.

If straight men can date pre-op trans women...just seems like u want to be able to bottom but somehow are shaming others for the very thing you want to do?

You’re a gay man who is pretending to be straight or unable to get a real girl, and a far way from her wanting to peg your virgin ass, so you pretend to be straight because you think trannies are easy pickings.

>real girl
Sounds like you don't think trans women are real women, transphobe.

No, trans women are women and I view them as women. Maybe you are just transphobic and don't actually think of trans women as women.

I've dated cis women, and I prefer dating trans women because they generally seem calmer and really grateful to be alive.

>straight men can date pre-op trans women
Can't. Fucking men is gay, we established this.
>bottom
You are illiterate. Put your thinking cap on and read again.

Trans women are women. I am not attracted to men.

>trans women because they generally seem calmer and really grateful to be alive
Wtf where are you finding them

Like dating apps I guess? I've found some are ok with topping but it is harder to find one who seems ready for commitment.

No you haven’t. You’re a desperate incel on Any Forums. You stuck things in your ass because you can’t afford a fleshlight. You did this to become gay and get used to it. You’re too ugly for /soc/ to want you so you come on /tttt/ because nobody IRL wants you either.

They're not. They're men. You are getting fucked in the ass by men, you faggot.

Gay men are not attracted to trans women.

I am straight and love playing with their boobs to get them hard before they pound me.

Weird how as soon as a chaser wants to be topped lgbt suddenly starts screaming that trans women are not real women and its 100% homosexual.

But when a dude wants to top a tranny these same people will argue until death that it's 100% straight sex regardless of the dick.

There's lots of passing trans women on here with straight bfs.

>It is harder to find one who seems ready for commitment.
With you. Nobody wants you.

the issue here is gender, not sexual orientation

trans people arent homophobes

No, I had a gf for about 8 months pre-covid, and that's what makes me want another taste, I just felt more relaxed around her.

>trans people arent homophobes
HA! Hahahahahahahahaha! It's a funny because it's wrong.

Facts