I whored myself to a transgirl

>be me, 18 mtf in desperate need of money
>have rich (hon) friend who’s rly horny and defo agp
>she “subtly” suggests that she wants to fuck me
>agree to but only if she pays me, never expected her to agree
>I need the money and it can’t be that bad right?
>literally as soon as I say yes she pushes me to the ground and pulls out her dick
>immediate fear and disgust, trying to think of literally anything else
>ff to end, I rush out to my house and clean myself more than I ever have before
>never speak to her again
Wtf does this mean. I know I’m straight and love being topped by guys but I think it’s the idea that someone who doesn’t want to be a guy but isn’t quite female

Attached: 91A24998-9893-45C1-996A-ED78712E3A4F.png (678x796, 457.02K)

>Wtf does this mean.
it means you're in desperate need for money
you're not the only woman to have sex with someone you don't want to to survive

But she had a penis and I like guys aka penis

>Wtf does this mean
what does what mean

Why didn’t I like getting topped! I’m literally always horny and touch starved and I’m typically fine with being fucked for money but this was different for some reason

secondhand dysphoria maybe? I've heard that's common

Could you explain it or post a link? I’ve never heard of it before

shitty bait ngl

Fucking hot

I thought it was going to be but then it wasn't

cause she coerced you into sex, user. rape generally isnt fun

What a shitty bait, lmao

How much did you get?

asking the real question

I don't think OP got paid. The sex happened as soon as her friend accepted the offer, OP ran home as soon as it was over, and ghosted her friend immediately. So there was no point for the payment to happen.

>I’m typically fine with being fucked for money
user...

Second-hand dysphoria is when you feel dysphoric because of what happens to someone else. Like if you get dysphoric over another trans woman topping or not passing.

user, rape isnt fun

very hot bait. how do i get hsts friends to coerce into doing this?

Maybe this means that ''she'' is not a woman and neither is you. You just came around usual lgbt pedo groomer who is fucked in the head, like every1 of you are. Im honestly more surprised that this came surprise to you, like what did you expect? Mentally ill people who dress like other sex and take hormones are not really the most stable personel.

Ps: You and him will never be women

whats with the schizoposts that never make sense lately?

I try to make it simple for you: You will never be a woman, you are mentally ill man who has taken the advice of the internet to fuck you up for the rest of your life. You will most likely come to your sensess when you are little bit older, but posting anime pictures to internet and taking hormones that don't belong to your body is not really smart. You are the one who makes the 50% go to 51% and the other animefaggots will follow.

ok but what does this have to do with anything?

Attached: 23a.jpg (500x375, 111.74K)

YWNBAW sorry bro.

You think being topped by anyone who isn't masculine is gross. It's common. Women find effeminate tops gross too a lot.

uh... thanks user?

Attached: anime-confused.gif (498x280, 2.71M)