Protip for all tourists

Beat the shit out of your kid and yell at them a lot if you don't want them to troon. Scream at them- loud noises help their brains develop and prevent autism. Show them animal gore to prevent them from going soft and becoming womanly. Also, masturbation lowers testosterone and causes fetishes, so make sure to hit them if they try to jerk off. You're going to need to supervise and isolate them pretty heavily to do this, but it definitely pays off. The isolation part is especially important: oversocialization causes neural feminization. If all else fails, there's a Cuban tradition involving visiting a prostitute, but I am not legally able to recommend it.

Education-wise, you're going to want to focus on firearms training, field skills, and knife work.

See you in a few years!

Attached: A conniver- ghastly, to be sure, yet not without a certain low cunning.png (600x622, 348.85K)

This is kinda based because it's gonna create people that are gonna kill their parents, lmao.

shhhhhhh

Here is the "pro-tip" faggot
>1.) keep the kid away from pedophiles
>2.) give strict internet access (don't be tech illiterate, watch every move he takes online)
>3.) train him to be a "nazi" by troon standards

Attached: 44.gif (278x278, 648.07K)

yeah my parents did that faggot now look at me. It literally just makes your kids more fucked up

The biological mother of my offspring will be a transgirl or a femboy

yes user, kids really don't grow to resent their parents when their parents control their lives and stalk their every move

cispeople are freaks

my dad did this and it's probably a contributing factor as to why im a tranny. i associate femininity with love due to my mother and masculinity with pain due to my father.

this is true. i trooned out after watching inglorious basterds

Rule 1: No anime

There, troonism solved.

my mom tried 2 and 3, it failed

funny said on the anime website and I think you are underestimating how much people watch anime and how many people read manga in the west, it's not 15 years ago anymore, it's considered cool now.

it makes sense a fascist would create that parenting model tbqh

god I love watching troon factories start up
these people are going to produce some top-tier fucking posters

minor problem: i invented the concept of troonism ("i wish there was a way i could become a girl", plus a ton of fantasies about that) all by myself at the age of 8 without any help from anyone else, let alone from anime

Parental abuse and strict gender rules probably create more trannies than not. A boy who just is a little feminine but forbidden from anything fem at all might trans out like a swinging pendulum. Meanwhile a boy who can experiment and play with fem things and nornqlize it for them will be far more stable in their identity.

This just turned me into an autistic parent hating gender confused furry tranny/gaycel with risk of becoming a mass shooter.
The yelling just gave me anxiety and made me quiet.
All the gore I was exposed to just made me mentally ill
Being unable to masturbate just made me hyper sexual and combined with the mental illness gave me degen fetishes
Isolation just made me socially autistic and ruined my sexual development being unable to be intimate with an actual person
I can atleast take apart a rifle real fast I guess though.
My dad was always on the edge of being shot honestly.

Wish I could've been born into accepting and validating libcuck parents in a middle class income house instead of this

We all had fucked up parents but growing up is about letting go of the pain that they caused you. That starts with getting away from them. To many trannies live with their abusers.

I'll be glad when I move and I won't have any more connection to the women who hurt me as a kid again

I probably would've just became a normie gay clubbing hrt femboy fag had I been brought up into an accepting family
As is I molested the cat and almost killed my dad at the worst

>entry levels job dont pay enough to afford 1k monthly rent
>have to rely on someon else still

how do you get out

yeah as soon as they get away from the parents they'll troon out and fuck black dicks all day because you've caused them to develop a mommy/daddy complex and they'll do everything with their life to get back at you

Yea I know the feeling.

You have to socialize to get out and meet people to split rent with. Me and Gia will probably eventually look for another roomie to make rent easier.

Trannies got to stick together and pay rent together cause fuck rooming with cissies

You have to find good people in your life to help and support you which is really hard and scary and uncertain.

When I was getting started rent was still $700 so alot of this overwhelming inflation is new to me too and I'm still figuring things out myself

I live in the south, there arent any trans people here and I'm too autistic to socially connect with people. The last trans person I knew was a BPD wreck who didnt work and relied on her bf to pay for her