What are bisexual transexuals like? They are not covered by Blanchards typology

If Bisexual transexuals are not covered by Blanchards typology what are they like?

Attached: Ray Blanchard.jpg (474x474, 22.27K)

They are metaattracted AGPs.

They're covered, aces and bis are AGP as well.

Depressed and often don't think of sex due to personal repulsion
>bi intersex tranny

NO

I was attracted to men before I got gender dysphoria give me a proper answer.

Part One
"Transgender individuals who identify as bisexual have not been classified by any official ranking, but the condition of a Trans person being attracted to both males and females has been informally named Exogynephilia. These trans people often identify as bisexual or pansexual, and can often be considered to be homosexual, bisexual, queer, or homosexual-in-practice. In gender theory, the term Exogynephilia was coined by Julia Serano in 2003. Serano was inspired to coin the term after experiencing a phenomenon in which she had a stronger sexual attraction towards women than men, though at the time of her research she lacked an adequate description of the condition. Serano was surprised to find that the same phenomenon was felt by a large number of trans people, as it is often assumed by trans people that those with the condition are "fake trans," but she came to realize that these trans people were not "fake" at all; instead, they had "biological bisexuality" with which they were born, that had only been suppressed due to social stigma and the oppression of the genders in society.

This page contains a general summary of the various definitions and aspects of the term "Exogynephilia", as well as a brief history of the term. "

actual bi mtf here
i'm like a weird mix of the two typologies and kinda feel like i don't belong anywhere

Part Two
"When it comes to defining trans people, especially those who identify as bisexual or pansexual, the concept of Exogynephilia is often thought to be necessary, but also to be a bit problematic, since many trans people have no attraction to women and also not much to men. Therefore, it is hard to understand what it is that they find attractive. It can also be hard to grasp how their preferences are not exactly the same as those of cisgender people, or even how some trans people actually seem to prefer cisgender women over transgender women, because of their own self-awareness. Some of the definitions and explanations can appear circular in nature, and in their attempts to understand what Exogynephilia actually means and what it is, cisgender people are often confronted with paradoxes and conundrums. However, this does not mean that the term Exogynephilia cannot be used to describe trans people who are attracted to women, or even by trans people. It can, and to do so, it is necessary to understand the definition.

History

Julia Serano created the term Exogynephilia when she was in college, inspired by her friend's struggles with her sexual attraction to women. Serano came to identify with the condition, and began to research bisexuality and gender theory. She learned that many people who she talked to about this condition found the idea very strange. They felt that they were normal people, that simply had an unusual attraction to both sexes. In her book Whipping Girl, she writes that when she came to understand what bisexuality was, she also understood the concept of Exogynephilia. She then asked the question "How can there be an attraction to both sexes when I am a woman?" At first, she came to the conclusion that there was something wrong with her. However, she felt that she was still attracted to other women, so she eventually came to the conclusion that there must be something wrong with how she conceptualized attraction. Serano writes:"

>If Bisexual transexuals are not covered by Blanchards typology what are they like?

shameless whores

Part 3
"
I began to see how I had been misusing the word "attraction". In my mind I associated attraction with physical contact, and I equated the word "attraction" with the word "lust". After all, I hadn't really acted on my attraction for another woman until I kissed her. The truth is that when I speak about attraction I am referring to a feeling of belonging and connection.

This idea that Serano eventually realized that there is something wrong with the definition of attraction only came to be as she read The Man Who Would Be Queen, a book about the author's attempt to change her sexual orientation from gay to straight, while still being attracted to other men. The author began to have new ideas about attraction and gender and how they should be defined, which in turn changed her ideas about bisexuality, and led her to learn more about Exogynephilia.

What is Exogynephilia?

The exact definition of Exogynephilia is complex, and is based on many definitions from other sources. It is also a term that requires some self-reflection on the part of the user. The term describes trans people who are attracted to both men and women, and can also be used as an umbrella turn to describe trans people who are attracted to men, and/or women."

could you please just kys already it's getting old

this is retarded and reads like some undergrad's pathetic attempt to rephrase and pad out someone else's work to meet a page requirement in an essay

this is my board and some underage thats only been here a few months doesnt decide whether or not Im welcome

Im the red in the rainbow flag
I belong here

"Dr. Ray Blanchard, creator of the widely problematic "Transsexual Typology" which splits Transgender people into two categories, Homo-Sexual Trans-Sexuals (H.S.T.S) and Autogynephiles (A.G.Ps), is often seen as an inspiration for the "Exogynephile" term, although he has not publicly acknowledged it. Dr. Blanchard still maintains that there are only two "types" of Transgender individual, and maintains that Bisexual trans people are lying to themselves or others. However, he has also stated that such individuals may exhibit traits of both H.S.T.S (Homosexual femininity) and A.G.P (Fetishistic sexualization). Modern transgender researchers in this field have denounced Blanchard's work, preferring the more inclusive Exogynephilic and Biogynephilic labels.

Dr. Blanchard has also been the source for various derogatory, bigoted, and generally inaccurate stereotypes and stereotypes about Transgender people. His work has been used by others to promote this misinformation. In the UK, his Transsexual Typology book is used as a text in the curriculum of some schools to teach children about the "reality" of Transgender people, and this is something which has been disputed. His work has been used by many of the websites and groups of the anti-trans movement to legitimize their hateful views on Transgender people, and has often been the source of misinformation and stereotypes about them, such as the statement that all Transgender people are either Bisexual or Homosexual.

One can trace the use of the term "exogynephile" as a derogatory label for Transgender people and others, to Blanchard and his "Transsexual Typology" book, although it is also used for other causes of non-binary and genderqueer identities by trans-critical and genderqueer folks. It is very rarely used in clinical settings by mental health professionals to discuss transgender people. It is often used, though, in the name of anti-trans advocacy and politics."

"Transgender Research Quarterly has pointed out the misuse of the term Exogynephile to describe the sexual or romantic feelings and desires of people who identify as neither transgender, male-to-female or female-to-male, nor exogamous. In his book Gender Outlaw: On Men, Women, and the Rest of Us, radical feminist Germaine Greer uses the term exogynephile to describe women who "want to play the game" in which male sexual attraction is the basis of sexual satisfaction. In this essay she also criticizes those who have sought to "protect" men from having such feelings. Greer's book is also used to create the stereotype of the exogynephile, as she writes that it is "a rare kind of man who wants to play the game of having sex with a woman. [He] is a rare kind of woman, too."

Contents

History of the Term

The earliest uses of the term Autogynephile come from a 1979 paper by psychologist Dr. Ray Blanchard. In that paper, Dr. Blanchard argues that there is a continuum of sexual arousal toward the opposite gender, with "females" (including Bisexuals) and "males" (including Homosexuals and Transsexuals) at opposite ends of the spectrum. He makes this assertion on the basis of a single test, the Zuni male-female-opposite-gender (Zuni FF-OG) test, and an extremely small sample. The validity of this test has been disputed and proven flawed by various trans-critical studies. The use of such unvalidated tests by Blanchard to make generalized claims about people is extremely problematic."

where can I find this info?

"In his paper, Blanchard also describes a group of "sexually abnormal" men who identify as transgender, and are therefore, by definition, exogamous (have heterosexual partners). These individuals are described as "autogynephiles" (although "autogynephilia" has been criticized and the original paper was written under the name "Autogynephilic sexuality" or "Exogamy"). He states that autogynephiles have a more "masculine-feminine ambiance" and "a more pronounced masculine-feminine trait than males and females," with Autogynephiles appearing "feminine, yet with a masculine style." He argues that autogynephilia is an "aberrant" sexuality that "seems to be the source of a group of sex offenders, as well as of an unusual personality disorder."

Blanchard argues that the autogynephiles identified by him are different from the transgender people identified by a variety of contemporary researchers. He believes that they are more akin to the gay "Homo-Sexual Transsexuals" (H.S.T.S), also known as "Transsexuals" or "Transgender", as they desire to imitate women. Dr. Blanchard calls the latter "the best known sexual sub-group of transsexuals" (the use of the term "Transsexuals" is a contentious topic of debate in Transgender communities, and some transgender activists view the word as a term of misgendering.)"

i have been here since before you came out of your mother's decrepit cunt
i am the black in the rainbow flag
you belong in a grave and you will dig it yourself

link to a site or fuck off with your bullshit larp that ruined my thread.

Exogynephilic and Biogynephilic doesn't even show up in google.

Blanchard precludes the possibility of "genuinely" bisexual trans people altogether. in order to typify bi trannies you would have to go beyond blanch. make your own typology and assign your own arbitrarily chosen character traits to them

Why are you such a weirdo? Everything is a schoolbook study for you. Can't you express what you feel about personal experience?