Take off those undergarments, pervert

you know exactly who you are amongst the crowd. it's bad enough you decided to transition, it's bad enough you decided to come to this board and spew the toxic waste you call ideas but to go out into the world and flaunt your fetish? that is where I and many others draw the line. take a hint you dirty AGP trannoids. it brings everyone around you to a nauseous daze when they think about how you believe it's okay and perfectly normal to walk around in panties whilst a rancid unwashed penis dangles between your fetid fungus-luring thighs which might I add rarely ever look feminine. don't give me that stupid "I need panties to tuck!" bullshit. no you don't, troglodyte. grow up, use tape and stop being such a creep every single second of every single day. I genuinely don't understand why you people get so offended when you're called delusional. you're all intelligent enough to understand the totally correct arguments against you yet not only do they fly leagues above your head you also manage to fool yourself into seriously believing the opposite. the bottom line is you will NEVER BE WOMEN, you will NEVER fit the DEFINITION for "WOMAN". you will NEVER have REAL FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS. yes, I am reducing women down to their genitals because that's the damn definition of "woman", "adult human female". look up the definition of the word "female", go on, I'm not going anywhere. I don't care whether or not you want to be called a woman. I will use she/her pronouns for you as long as you look and sound female. but don't await the day I ever actually consider you female because it's not coming, bub. this is why I love my fellow boymoders, they haven't succumbed to the wholly narcissistic, oblivious form trannies ALWAYS seem to take. they're considerate of others and they actually are self aware. sure, maybe they don't put in as much work as they oughta but atleast they don't cosplay as a gay pride parader everytime they step out of their dank abodes.

Attached: images.png (204x248, 8.53K)

Cope harder primate

Hmm, ok. I guess I'll go commando

Ew

idk panties became more comfortable than dude underwear when my hips and thighs got bigger. i really need smth inbetween that rests on my hips but has space for the dysphoria stick too

hot, free the bulge

thanks for validating my post. if you're not even going to read it don't respond. side note: you have to be 18+ to browse this website.

Im 23, i did read it you troglodyte rock fucker

>side note: you have to be 18+ to browse this website.
If you know that then why are you still here?

Are you done?

I don't see the point of tucking as a manmoder who always wears pants

Sorry are you saying I should wear men's underwear and tuck with tape while girlmoding and wearing women' pants/leggings?? Are you retarded???

>reads the entire post
>doesn't reply with anything of worth and chooses to attack the person instead of the statement
I can't imagine why you think this would make it any less embarassing.

Wow that’s actually really mean for no reason :(

Maybe don't start your post telling people to remove their panties and expect that to go well

sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings but some of you desperately need a reality check and you can't be soft with that.
people here are generally intelligent enough to look past that. this thread has unfolded exactly how I thought it would.

Why are you complaining if you made a retarded thread and got what you expected

hey op i'm curious do u know about ligma?

Why do you expect me to read all that text nigga, summarize it

the only thing I'm dissatisfied and/or annoyed about are the people I mentioned in my post, bud.
go back to your foul coomerbait circlejerk threads please.
panties aren't designed for pre-op trannies and no transexual is a woman.

The statement is cringe, you as a person can be less cringe

My doctor said that wearing panties or bras under my clothes would help dysphoria I'm just following expert advice here buddy

Attached: 1643932887704.jpg (927x1500, 300.16K)

That’s a lot of words. I assume you’re trying to buy Any Forums shitposter underwear for your collection? How much are you offering?

>go back to your foul coomerbait circlejerk threads please.
i see u don't know of ligma
perhaps it would help if you'd ligmaballs u stupid fucking faggot

user you really need to log off, this person you are fuming about only really exists in your head. if they exist it's some weirdos who live out their disgusting fetishes but that's just how the world is, it has nothing to do with trans people though

> sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings but some of you desperately need a reality check and you can't be soft with that.

i don’t even have any fetishes and i still don’t understand why so mean, but you do seem really upset. Hope u feel better soon user

>ADULT.
>HUMAN.
>FEMALE.

Attached: terf soyjak 59 v3.84 mod.21.png (1500x1500, 235.83K)