I'm not a bottom but..., stuff like this image makes me feel something. When I get the hornys, that is

I'm not a bottom but..., stuff like this image makes me feel something. When I get the hornys, that is.

Attached: 1643734091582.jpg (900x925, 146.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J6xzL0TrsRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm convinced that image was designed in a lab with the express purpose of creating and attracting as many bottoms as possible. It feels like we're all helpless against it's power

good girl
as you should be, you were born to submit

Do u think so? >.< Sometimes I think I'll never feel complete without somebody to nurture and care for me who I can just dedicate myself to

someone who would hold you close against their chest inside their oversized coat when it gets cold outside, then whisper in your ear that you're all theirs?

Yesyesyesyesyes, it's snowy freezing outside and I'm miserable with nobody to keep me warm and hold me tight

hornygen is that way bro

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

I bet you'd like to be made a nice dinner, too, and then get tipsy and make out afterwards... and maybe a little more. You bottoms are all the same, so needy and desperate. It's honestly adorable because it makes it so easy to just take control of your weak mind and help you feel good. I bet you'd like that, huh? It doesn't matter if it's cold outside if you're right up next to a strong man's chest.

i hate that these types of posts turn me on because the people writing are definitely not tall attractive men

Idk how u people do it, random condescending paragraphs like that shouldn't make me feel all fucked up like this but they always do, you're completely right and I love it

i write what i know best, it is what it is ;-;
just enjoy it and don't worry about who wrote it

it actually kinda cheered me up writing that though, i think i might start larping as my ideal bf

>I'm not a bottom but...
Yes you are. You are a bottom butt.

youtu.be/J6xzL0TrsRY
youtu.be/J6xzL0TrsRY
youtu.be/J6xzL0TrsRY
youtu.be/J6xzL0TrsRY

i know you just had 2 others congratulate you for your smut writing skills but now you also have a third person congratulating you for your smut writing skills good work

Attached: 1641826945298.jpg (750x741, 77.96K)

I'm top tho.

It's okay to be a bottom.

I swear I'm not I just get a weird feeling from this idea.

shut the fuck up bottom

Rude

so what?

desperately want a gf who just gives off the vibes making people just know she makes me a failed son every night

the whole failed male concept turns me on so much.. i already knew i was a bottom but shit like this makes me realize how much of a bottom i am lol

Yeah same lol. Sometimes I wonder if I just could've lived life as a normal guy, ignored my dysphoria, fucked girls and lived life like a normie, then I see this stuff and it makes me all quivery and gets my heart fluttering