Tall women are objectively hotter and I'd like to date a woman who was at least my height or taller

Tall women are objectively hotter and I'd like to date a woman who was at least my height or taller.

What are the odds of finding a cis girl over 5'8 or will I have to date a transgender? If the latter is the case, do transgender girls think it's fetishy to want to date them just cause they are taller?
Asking for a friend ofc

Attached: sample_001ba5eb6bd810427d5f8311ae19d04f__01.jpg (617x701, 143.36K)

>do transgender girls think it's fetishy to want to date them just cause they are taller?
Some do. I wouldn't mind but I'm also not tall enough for you so who knows.

well if you randomly bump into a 5'10 tall woman, there is a 19/20 chance she is cis

I love tall women, cis or trans, don't matter. I'm slightly below average height and I just love having a tall gf.

I've found 5'9 to sort of be the female equivalent of 6'0 with men in terms of frequency, so use that as a baseline. If you think women who want a 6'0 man are being realistic then so are you, if not then, well, same.

Tall women can just be strikingly beautiful in a way that womanlets just can't compete with. Why do you think they wear heels? They wanna be tall like us. Tall women really grab people's attentions and turn heads when they walk into a room. All the hottest models are tall as fuck. The average height for a normal woman is 5'4, but the average height for a runway model is 5'9.

Taylor Swift is 5'11 btw

holy shit she's a hon

Attached: proof-jake-gyllenhaal-doesn-t-have-a-height-preference-photo-u1.jpg (750x1076, 52.39K)

Manlet

5’8 is very tall for a woman. Maybe 1 in 10 white women are that tall or taller. Your odds are low.

Attached: BC53B80E-C3D2-49D9-A456-84CFE156890B.jpg (1095x1400, 138.72K)

>5’8 is very tall for a woman
Degenbros..

this makes me feel way better about my skull size

I agree, I'm not worried I'll snap a big woman apart the same way I could for a little woman :3
10% isn't exceedingly rare

>Tall women
>my height
>5'8
when will they learn

Why are mutt white women so short? They're like the shortest white women in the world.

Most of the guys who want to date us like us for our dicks or for a "failed male" fetish, a guy who's only going to fetishize the fact that I'm 6 feet tall would be like a breath of fresh air lol

wtf are you talking about? 90% of white women I see are 5'8

because they're not really white

mommy

Hell yeah, I could fuck with being a mommy gf lol

>Most of the guys who want to date us like us for our dicks or for a "failed male" fetish
But the "failed male" thing is hot

Failed males are 5'6 max

Is this because you're 5'7? Failed males can be any height as long as they troon out and feminize themselves