How do i find a tranner who'll let me suck her girldick? it's the only think i want in life

how do i find a tranner who'll let me suck her girldick? it's the only think i want in life.

Attached: 1635253821895.png (1280x720, 410.6K)

Stfu chaser

You will transition, Sayakafag
And it'll be great, since transbians give each other oral all the time.

my face/body is too masculine to ever transition, not that i want to though
i just want to suck girldick at the moment

Attached: 1634626172137.png (1280x720, 594.42K)

if you could be a cute girl, would you?

of course, but that'd only be so then it's easy to get people to like me

IDK user that sounds like a pretty tranny excuse to make

Notice how your first excuse was that you wouldn't pass and not that you wouldn't want to.

have you considered that's just a rationalization to protect you from realizing you're trans?

cis people's response to being unlikeable isn't to wish they could change their gender lol. they get a dog, or start going to the gym, or read books

There are plenty of trans hookers out there who could provide this service to you. Look on kik or grindr

no need. OP will have access to plenty of girldick after she transitions

You know what, sure? I’m just high enough to let some guy blow me.

well how do i find transgirls who'll get high enough to let me blow them?
do you know of their average rates? i'll check it out though.
i'm not unlikable and it wouldn't be the solution, just an easy way to make people like me easier so i don't have to use a fake persona or actually develop a semblance of self-confidence
i mean i don't care enough about my masculine body to have an immediate major aversion to it after the blowbacks i'd take when i'd be non-passing. it wouldn't be worth it just for easy sex when i have no dysphoria and my body is a poor template for hrt.

Attached: 1617605845934.png (736x736, 688.57K)

take your pills

grindr, user

I was offering you dweeb.

yeah but you're probably 500k miles away.

Can a short ugly boymoder on HRT find a hon who will let me suck their dick? I'll cuddle and love them cause I know we're both lonely.

I don't know average rates but someone once offered me $100 and a handful of edibles for sex, so probably somewhere around there

transbians dont usually care too much if you pass. some would even date hons. i think it's your best bet if you want to suck a tranny's dick

t. hrt chaser

Attached: 20196184b73eff161b2e3af48444ed7d_featuredBanner.jpg (800x600, 51.65K)

So I actually love getting my dick sucked. Where you from OP?