Anyone else here concerned for your safety in the future?

Troon, homo, doesn't matter - I feel like all it would take for us LGBTs to start getting lynched in the streets is one very bad social upheaval. Trends are clearly pointing towards more devision and crisis in the near future. I don't think it's unlikely for shit to hit the fan soon.

I'm undecided wether I should start transitioning or not, what with all the turmoil that's about to come. Even if I won't get BTFO'd by a mob of chuds, I'm still afraid I won't be able to source estrogen from anywhere to keep my transtition going. I'm told covid already caused some supply shortages for DIY tranners here.

Does anyone feel similar? How do you deal with that anxiety?

Attached: worried laughter heavy.png (600x782, 512.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/health/2021/12/28/poll-shows-black-americans-reject-transgender-claim-by-10-to-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had no fears when I was just being a failed gay twink, no one needs to know you're a fag in the day-to-day. But the thought of having to be visibly trans all the time does scare the shit out of me a bit. I find myself savouring these last few fleeting moments of being able to hide my trans-ness, knowing that it's only going to get harder once I have no choice but to be out.

Lgb's will be fine and there ready to lynch the T's with the straights

Be you and fem sooner then later, so you can get you a muscly gun owning bf to protect you.

I'll just go back to being straight passing, so I guess the LGT's hatred of bishits is somewhat justified.

I've never been able to pass as straight and neither have the bishits I know. You're like the 1% of the bisexual community. If hatred against the LGBT community rises, I guess it's my time to get hatecrimed then...

Only the white ones.

As a bisexual that's always clocked as not straight, yeah, I worry. I worry about the rise of retarded ideologies like fascism and white supremacy. The world is going to shit and those in power will always use us as scapegoats, point at us and tell the retards that their lives are bad because of us.

>muh white supremacy
Is that what burn looted and murdered dozens of innocent people including trannies during BLM2020? Some fringe nazis larpers behind the disproportionate number trannies murdered by blacks every year?

As long as the whites continue to demonize trannies, the blacks will continue to murder them. Whites set morality, blacks can't help but be violent.

Don't care about your riots or your 9/11s, Ameritard. White supremacy is a retard ideology far more dangerous than random niggers saying we wuz kings on twitter.

Black people have Been nothing but pleasant to me actually, whites treat us trannys like shit way more. Don't speak for us if we don't ask you to. You know less then the mud I step in on my daily work commute

>whites are so evil, they make blacks evil
Please go fuck a nigger.

>blacks commit 50% of all crime including murder
>blacks kill more trannies then whites
>organized international anti-white terrorists murder trannies
>white people say bad words.
If you cant access actual risk vs fictional risk your likely to be the type to wear a mask and take an experimental vaccine for a disease with a 99.998% survivability.

I have it was great
I'm just being reductive. The wealthy (who are mostly white) control the media and flow of information. If they demonize trannies and pass that info to the poor (which comprise a huge portion of the black population), then the poor will be influenced to hate trannies as well. Black people, who have historically been kept down for a variety of socioeconomic factors, comprise a disproportionate percentage of violent crime, and thus that's why most trans murders are by black men.

>it was great
Then keep doing it and never stop.

>whites treat us trannys like shit way more
This.

Yeah, my life experience has taught me to trust no one to understand you or care about your problems.

Cis people literally live on a different planet and take everything for granted.
When the troons disrupt their serene lives, they get pissy and outraged.

I am going stealth to just not deal with this bullshit, if you can, you should. When they assume you're normie, then you are finally safe.

I just want to find as many petty ways to disrupt the happy lives of cis people from undercover. Yes Im spiteful.

Attached: 84B6C504-3D27-4716-8714-E39000306F0D.png (225x350, 166.17K)

Not same user, but I love fucking niggers. Thick lips and a fat ass? Fuck, gets me hard. We can talk race theory all day, but it's retarded to pretend we whites can't find blacks attractive, my brother. What do we have left? Trailer park whales, plastic whores, and chinks with no tits/ass? Pass.

>10 to 1 blacks hate trannies
breitbart.com/health/2021/12/28/poll-shows-black-americans-reject-transgender-claim-by-10-to-1/

Attached: A18A83FC-0DFF-40A8-87DC-46F79939F839.jpg (828x1420, 656.78K)

Using breitbart as a credible source kek

>we whites
Yes, hello there my fellow white, i too have opinions similar to yours. Maybe we should not hate the niggers? I mean they do not know what they do..er i mean not know what they ARE doing. Ackhem, excuse me i have some unseasoned chicken with mayo to eat.

Please go out and fuck exclusively niggers for your own source. Have fun getting assaulted and murdered. Idc.