Could have transitioned at 19

>could have transitioned at 19
>came here, got told to repress and that transitioning after puberty was pointless
>now 25
>looking back at photos of me at 19, testosterone completely destroyed me since
im going to kill myself now, goodbye

Attached: 5362771+_6f8428cc9e266efe58765406ed98e91b.jpg (1000x1502, 559.78K)

people don't say that here nowadays. they say to just start ASAP whatever age you are

Transition now

>user turns 21

You will have similar epiphany 5 years from now.

it's your lot in life to be a strong stoic man and to act as contrast for the rest of us who take hrt young and get to be cute.

hang in there, for everyone else's sake.

This. Learn from your mistake and do it now

why is everyone in this thread being so sweet i think im delirious or something

It's never too late to transition.
Everyone feels dumb for starting "too late"
No one can turn back time.
Just take your pills and move on with your life and make the best out of it you can.

alice... it's time. you got bluepilled once already.

Yeah I started at 19 and wish I had started younger

I don't think 25 is as bad as you think it is desu. But if it is, at least we can at least suffer together

We've probably all been there

I was a babyfaced twink at 19, but all I wanted to do was cry about how my life was fucked and play games. It's like I woke up suddenly 5 years later completely bricked, but it's probably not as bad as test 'completely destroying' you.

Die

Why?

If anything it's said more now that ppl decided 19 is "its over" age. A few years ago 25 on here was considered "eh not early but not too bad an age", now you just get called a boomerhon

The people who told you to repress were probably r/The_Donald rejects visiting to torment trannies. They want you to rope. Don't do what they want anymore. Literally get online and get pills either through some legit online service or hrt cafe or whatever. ASAP

You Will Always Be A Woman

Have you considered that testosterone might destroy you a second time by the time you turn 30?

Attached: Screenshot_20220102-022707_Chrome.jpg (1076x1858, 778.72K)

doesnt matter. i;ll be deaed