/gaygen/ gay general

old

Attached: 1635820450424.jpg (1242x2208, 318.21K)

bich ass is like an evil necromancer keeping the rotten corpse of this thread just barely alive

i watched an anime movie today and it was a musical

>be me
>bichad
>strictly a top
>only fuck guys because dominating other males is taboo and really hot
>also i like guysmell
is this based?

interstella 5555?

me when watching Oz on HBO

>dominating other males is taboo and really hot
>also i like guysmell
you know what's going to happen?
you're going to get dominated, and think it's really hot because it's taboo and stuff. And you're going to like how he smells. And he's going to fuck the cum out of you.

naw it was called 'sing a bit of harmony'

>you're going to get dominated
Never. I've never put a single thing up my bum, not even a pinky

I don't understand why so many other bis put so much effort into w*men.
Maybe it's because I'm a bottom, but women don't really bring anything to a relationship.

god that looks so comfy

it'll happen
you'll want to know what it's like, you'll meet a guy who wants you to know what it's like in the same way you do it to other men
you won't be able to deny it to yourself, and the idea of "losing" to another man like that after dominating so many others will be too appealing to resist. It's better if you've never done it before, your first experience will be with a real dick. And the sense of taboo will be magnified by the idea of bottoming, rather than topping. It's inevitable.

I'm so alone it hurts so much
I'm really getting close to just killing myself. I have put my gun in my mouth every single day for weeks. I keep trying to pull the trigger but I just can't. I don't know why I keep pussing out but I just can't.
I'm just so alone all the time I can't stand it anymore.

what do bi's bring to a relationship (not a hook up)

eww no. I dont want pp in my bum

Why do you classify your sexual desires as based? Just have sex lmao.

what do you bring?

he'll make you want it

what are you doing to find a partner other then being sad

Same as other guys; actually being supportive, being emotionally present, loving our partner and doing everything we can to make them happy.
None of this "you worked 60 hours while I was on my ass but you need to do all of the chores or I'm stealing your house lol" nonsense.

>"you worked 60 hours while I was on my ass but you need to do all of the chores or I'm stealing your house lol"

that is exactly what a bi guy would do lmao

If you are that suicidal, you should probably lock your guns up and give the only key to someone you trust
t. gunowner who has 4 loaded handguns on my desk alone (and another 4 unloaded)

Attached: 1638265098427.jpg (2834x4092, 1.91M)

Name one (1).

well both our evidence would be anecdotal ig, but it is kind of the stereotype for bi guys

like 90% of abusive top stories ends up being a bi guy, but bottoms eat that shit up they love being degraded which is a shame

I dunno about bi tops, but as a bi bottom...I dunno, man. If I find someone who loves me I'm sticking to them like glue, haha.

thats right bitch u DONT know (what r we talking about)

Story from the summer I never really got to tell anyone cause it never really came up in natural conversation.
>worked as a bartender in 2020
>boyfriend took his own life in 2020
>get blackout drunk at a nearby bar afterwards
>bartenders don't know what to do with me
>call my manager cause I worked next door and everyone knows everyone sorta vibe
>manager comes
>pretends to take care of me
>he ditches me when we leave while I'm black out drunk and grieving leaving me to walk home by myself
>find out from bartender he went back to the bar and shit talked me for being gay
>fast forward to this summer
>see manager at a different bar flirting with 2 girls
>go up to him act all friendly like
>make small talk with him and his 2 girls
>about 3/4 mins in girl asks how I know my manager
>"Oh he took advantage of me while I was drunk after my boyfriend passed away"
>girls go dead silent
>manager looks like he's going to kill me
>bartender staring at us
>girl gets quiet
>everyone really uncomfortable
>I order another beer and go sit back down
>stare down my manager for a few minutes before finishing my beer and leaving
I don't know if what I did was cringey or not
I was really sad and greving, and I made an ass out of myself getting blacked out, but at the same time according to the bartender he pretended like he was going to make sure I was going to get home safely then once we were out the door apparently left me by myself. The police had to help me get home. I remember one of the police men being really nice and understanding, and that just made me hate my manager even more.
Idk anymore, so much time has passed now I don't know if what I did was putting someone in their place or just cringey cause I lied to make someone feel bad for treating me badly

I'm only talking about bi tops Tbh, i've never met a bi bottom in fact they always end up going full gay it seems

i consider dimdim a bi bottom w/no evidence