>female range hips
>small head
>no browbone
>have a good underbust
>long hair
>only wear male clothes because non-passer
>still get gendered male sometimes
i dont get it why dont i pass when i hit every typical /tttt/ doomposter cope

Attached: 1632673862773.jpg (1448x2048, 940.34K)

its YOUR VOICE

maybe your voice or mannerisms

its your boyish tits

>only wear male clothes because non-passer
>still get gendered male sometimes
>i dont get it why dont i pass

i have never voice trained in my life and my mannerisms are very feminine
other boymoders pass in male clothes consistently

do you get gendered female too?

Fuck you.

yeah sometimes i do

ngl i do feel like theres some hard-to-quantify "womanness" that gets you over the finish line. I don't pass that well (tall and broad) but I havent gotten gendered male in years despite wearing exclusively guy clothes

ok so you do pass in male clothes consistently. I think people just assume male a lot of the time if you're wearing guy clothes unless you're hyperfeminine. Just wear girl clothes and train your voice if you want to pass all the time

perhaps you aren't accurately assessing how you look

to add sometimes people faces retract after i speak to them idk what it means but sometimes people will look at me and assume im male other times theyre confused about it.
i guess thats sometime i dont have yet :/
get gendered female every once in awhile in boy clothes i dont want to get hate crimed

>I have never voice trained in my life
we found the answer

thats what everyone says... i dont buy it but im not complaining except when i cry about how much i hate looking in the mirror

why would you get hate-crimed if you pass

because sometimes people look at me and see a male instantly so if i go out as a woman ill get murdered because i live in the deep south

yeah I understand. I seem to pass all the time but to myself I look like a man with no chance of passing

post a selfie

but i try to be as mute as possible during my day to day activities. sometimes people still gender me male even before i speak.

id rather not post a selfie but i look a lot like that one person who posts selfies a lot. mila or mirai or whatever, but im shorter and smaller framed than her but my face is more masculine i think